1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

LUPE

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussions' started by Bill Z, Dec 10, 2018.

1. Bill Z

Bill Z Well-Known Member

I guess this is way off topic but maybe not. I moved to North Jersey this week 17 years ago. I was guided by among others Our Lady of Guadalupe. I was lying on the floor (I didn't have a bed) in my new place wondering what I got myself into. Than a beautiful, loving feeling of peace overwhelmed me. The time I moved was Lupe's feast day. I didn't know that at the time.
    My new neighborhood was mostly Hispanic and it was so beautiful to see the love the families shared. Lupe was very prominent too. Where I came from you fled your parents at a certain age. Here were teenage boys and girls holding their mom's hand. So many tattoos! Not gang related things that seem to be prevalent today but Lupe. Beautiful teenagers with Lupe tattoos.
    She permeated this area and Her image even appeared on the side of a tree on the main street in my town. Thousand's of people visit, still several years later. If anyone's interested I can send the link.
    I believe we are all guided but everyone we discuss here.
    I was guided to North Jersey to meet the love of my life. And She is home now and is now guiding me and Her friend on the other side is protecting me. They have introduced me to a dear friend and other wonderful friends and Lupe is still here. Life sucks, as most here can suggest, but there is such profound beauty, grace and love.

I was raised Roman Catholic and am no longer. I don't want this to seem like some religious diatribe. Lupe is universal in that She is a christian saint as well as a Mexican Goddess.

Truth seeker and Monika like this.
  2. bluebird

bluebird Well-Known Member

That's lovely, Bill. Thank you for sharing it. :)

Bill Z likes this.
  3. Truth seeker

Truth seeker Member

Bill Z hi im from México, so I know a couple of things about la Guadalupana...I found this video that maybe you will like

Bill Z likes this.
  4. Bill Z

Bill Z Well-Known Member

Thank you TruthSeeker.