1. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.
    Dismiss Notice

"Love Knows No Death" - Excellent Workbook

Discussion in 'General Afterlife Discussions' started by DenverGuy, Dec 6, 2017.

1. DenverGuy

DenverGuy Member

This workbook/course is promoted by the Forever Family Foundation www.foreverfamilyfoundation.org, which is a non-profit, secular, and science-based organization that deals with the afterlife. On their website this workbook is $10, so it's not like anyone is being gouged. If you can't afford the $10 because your finances are tight, I will buy you a copy.

If you have any questions, please send me a private message.

Here is an introduction:

A review:
    Sandra Champlain:
    "Love Knows No Death is such a valuable book/workbook for not only those grieving, but anyone interested in the afterlife. Dr. Parisetti has given so much information and dedication to this book. It is really a several hundred or several thousand dollar course in $20 book. He is to be commended on it. I know how far a book will reach if the price is reasonable for people. It is. I believe Grief is the most difficult emotion one faces in a lifetime and none of us can escape it. No one teaches us about grief in school and it is only a matter of time before losing a loved one, pet, job or relationship. Grief wreaks havoc on lives and often can end in suicide. Love Knows No Death gives tools for reader to work through their grief. Without a tool, people can be stuck in grief for many, many years. Dr. Parisetti has excellent information to help readers. One of the ways he helps is to help us believe in life after death. He brings so many different reasons to believe, complete with access to videos to watch. When you fully know that your loved one has survived and you too will survive after bodily death, grief is reduced. We must all go through grief, however with this tool you can experience it with less pain and I believe in a shorter period of time."

Last edited: Dec 6, 2017
    Widdershins3 likes this.