1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

Looking For Proof

Discussion in 'General Afterlife Discussions' started by joyellen, Feb 20, 2019.

1. PixieTwin

PixieTwin New Member

Hey Toady

I can only imagine how you must feel right now and I’m so sorry for your loss. Even though we go on after death that doesn’t make this easy.

When it comes to communication you have to trust your gut feeling, it’s the only thing you CAN trust. If you FEEL that your husband visited you in your dream then it is true. I once dreamt about my grandmother after she died and I felt this overwhelming feeling of love I had never experienced before.

I feel like dreams make our consciousness more open to communication with the other side so it is an ideal way for our loved ones to give us messages.

Trust me, we wouldn’t be able to feel love, connection and pain like we do if we were just meat robots. We have souls.

Give yourself some time to rest and grieve the loss of your loved one on this earth. And then put all the love you have into your child and into yourself. Try to find happiness in the small things and try to enjoy life again, if you do you might sometimes notice subtle signs and you will know it was him.

And if you ever feel doubt, there is alot of very good literature on life after death, even scientific evidence.

Much love <3

2. Ruby

Ruby Established Member

Sending you my sympathy, Toady. You are in shock and may feel you're in a film and it's not real. Monika writes beautifully about it. Your dream meeting sounds wonderful. You'll probably puzzle over it every day for the rest of your life unless you can learn to lighten the load and think a little magically, but it's difficult to throw off our ways of thinking about the nature of things. Maybe keep reading and reading whatever works for you and eventually you won't be able to fully go back to the materialist view.