1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

looking for like minded friends in Oklahoma

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by Tracie, Apr 27, 2020.

1. Hello,

I have been on a journey for a long time. It has been over the last 4 years or so that my journey took a turn and I've been digging tirelessly ever since. I have only learned recently about past life regression therapy and afterlife things that were not based on the religion I grew up in. I've always been on the "fringe" of things but rarely have I had anyone I could talk to. I have thoroughly enjoyed this, but sometimes you just need someone you can relate to that can help you on your journey. I know there is so much more out there I would love to experience but there is no one in person I can really discuss these things with. People aren't as open-minded about things where I live and then it seems there are those who are but they are way out there and too fake for me. If anyone in Oklahoma has any group meets or anything I sure would like to have that experience. I've read a little of the forum but not fully acquainted with the layout just yet, so I may have not seen any threads on this that are there.

Thanks!
    Tracie

2. mac

mac Staff Member

welcome to ALF :)

It's not easy finding folk to meet up with face-to-face in the USA where centers and churches for 'our kind of stuff' are few and often very far between. Perhaps in the meantime you can find subjects to interest you on our various forums and maybe members you can share with and ask questions of.

Tracie likes this.
  3. Thank you, Mac. I have found that to be true. I don't even know where to begin regarding asking questions because I don't understand where I'm at in the understanding as I am new to many of these particular subjects but I will look around some more and read the threads.

4. mac

mac Staff Member

I suppose the first question for you to consider is what you're most looking for. When you've decided on one or two we may be able to help directly a little and/or point you in a direction you could research subjects for yourself. :)