1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

Looking for Answers

Discussion in 'After-Death Communication' started by SimonB04, Feb 11, 2018.

1. SimonB04

SimonB04 New Member

Hi,

I know I didn't have a NDE at least I don't think I did, but I am having trouble with what I did have and any help would be great.

2. mac

mac senior member Staff Member

You'll need to give folk something more than an obscure one-liner, Simon, if they're to have any chance of offering help....

3. SimonB04

SimonB04 New Member

oh ok sorry, 1st time in a forum

I just had my appendix out on Friday and I guess during the operation I saw my Mum, she died giving birth to me and my twin sister, I kinda remember a lot of what we talked about but mostly feelings some feelings stronger then others. I remember sitting down next to her talking everything was white but fuzzy at the same time. some thing she said really stuck too and i can't stop thinking about it.

the worst part is i have never once missed my mum, how can i miss someone i never had but now I miss her and want her back and i know i will never be with her again it's tearing me apart. i hate feeling like this.

My dad said when i woke up in the recovery room i was crying out for my mum and saying "don't go" and "come back mum" i also knew something my mum said to me that my dad has never told me so how would i know what she told me.

Thankyou for any help or thoughts of what i went through.
    Simon
    13yr old Missing his Mum.

4. mac

Hi Simon - this is just a quick response but I'll get back later.

You've had an extremely emotional introduction to the subject of survival. It's a big subject to get your head around whatever your age and especially for someone so young.

I may have some thoughts for you later....

mac

Last edited: Feb 11, 2018
  5. RobertaGrimes

RobertaGrimes Administrator

Oh Simon, I'm sorry that you are distressed, but yours is a beautiful story! Mac is right: you are going to need to do a crash course in reality before you will be able to process this, so please send me an email at rgrimes@robertagrimes.com and I will send you The Fun of Dying in PDF. I'll steer you to other good books as well; I think you'll especially enjoy Flying High in Spirit by Mikey Morgan.

Now I'll tell you briefly what happened to you.

All of us leave our bodies while they sleep, and our minds travel in the astral realms doing lots of things, including visiting with loved ones that we used to think were dead (because our minds are eternal, of course they aren't dead at all). You and your sister have visited often with your mother as you've grown, but you have no memory of that: we are seldom allowed to remember these excursions. It may be that your mother thought you might be old enough now to begin to know her, and to know the truth, so she made it possible for that veil of amnesia to be thin enough to give you these memories. But dear Simon, it is all good! Consider:

1) You know now for certain that there is no death. Very few people of any age ever have such certain proof!

2) Of course you will see your mother again! You likely are with her often while your body sleeps, and you may be able to remember more of these conversations if your mother and your guides think that will help you. My suggestion is that you make it a part of your just-before-sleeping routine to say something like, "I love you, Mum! Please let me remember something from our visit tonight that will help me!" Then pay attention to your first thoughts upon waking. Be patient, since establishing good communication can take awhile.

3) Your mother may well be part of your spiritual guidance team. I would pretty much bank on that! We all have spirit guides through life; their purpose is too complex to be simply expressed, but you really ought to learn more about it.

4) You will rejoin your mother when you eventually graduate. I know that at 13 that seems like a long time, but it won't be. I was 13 about an hour ago, and now I am 71 ;-). Just do the best that you can to grow spiritually in this lifetime, knowing that your mother is always right beside you, and her presence and her constant love will very much enrich your life!

jells likes this.
  6. mac

Simon I asked Roberta, this website's owner and author of several books concerning life-after-death, to 'speak' to you about your experience and she came up trumps! Thank you for such a swift response, Roberta, and for saying so well what I couldn't. :)

7. pandora97

pandora97 Active Member

Hi Simon, I'm new here too:) Like Roberta I'm sorry you're feeling distressed. However I have no words of wisdom to offer since I'm just beginning my research as well. I do have a question though and I hope you'll clear this up for me........you signed your post "13yr old Missing his Mum." but your profile says you were born in 1984. That would make you 33. Could you clarify this for us please?o_O

8. mac

curious - well spotted!

9. SimonB04

SimonB04 New Member

Hi,

re: I put a different year because I tried joining other forums but it said I wasn't old enough to join. I just needed to talk to some one and get answers, I'm sorry for lying about my year. I will understand if I can't stay.

10. pandora97

pandora97 Active Member

Ah.........well that explains it! As far as I'm concerned your age doesn't matter. If you're looking for words of wisdom and comfort you've found the right place. Also, since the owner of this site has already responded to you believing you're only 13 years old it's my guess that you will be allowed to stay. Welcome Simon!:)

11. mac

I don't think we have an age limit here so you're good. :) (We do - it's 13)

Last edited: Feb 24, 2018
  12. mac

I intended to offer a few thoughts, Simon, but Roberta has covered much of what I might have said. I'm interested to 'hear' your responses to what she wrote before I add anything.

How did you arrive at ALF?