1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

Long time Christian, first time caller

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by Mercedes, Oct 16, 2019.

1. RobertaGrimes

RobertaGrimes Administrator

Dear Mac, we might call it "Roberta's Corner" or some-such. "In this one section, she makes the rules, and we indulge her? Otherwise, she complies with all the forums rules?" More and more, I am hearing on my own site from disaffected Christians. I answer their individual emails, but that helps just them; and the blog post comments have a very limited readership. The idea for this section would be to help everyone who shares the same interests. What do you think?

2. mac

mac Staff Member

I've already said what I think, Roberta. I have nothing to add other than to ask if you want me to make the changes?

3. innerperson

innerperson New Member

I think it is a great idea. How can we pursue spiritual advancement if we can't discuss the very teachings to achieve that advancement? That is why we are here, after all.

4. mac

mac Staff Member

There are more ways to skin a cat than one..... Spiritual understanding can be pursued in many ways and this is simply one of them.
    But it's Roberta's website and it's her call; I simply help out with admin. :)

5. innerperson

innerperson New Member

I and I am sure everyone else appreciates your help in keeping this place running. It helps a lot of people including myself.

6. mac

mac Staff Member

thanks - It's good to know. :)

7. RobertaGrimes

RobertaGrimes Administrator

Hmmm.... I understand how you feel, and I am mindful of the fact that I am so busy now that it's hard for me to get here even twice a week! Perhaps whenever anyone has a religion-related question you could simply suggest that the inquirer email me directly at info@robertagrimes.com, and for now I will answer individually?

8. mac

mac Staff Member

Can do.

9. genewardsmith

genewardsmith Active Member

I like it, for whatever that is worth.

10. mac

mac Staff Member

Roberta's weekly blog is a place where such conversations are held routinely. :)

Tim Salyer likes this.