1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

Literature

Discussion in 'member introductions' started by Monika, May 8, 2018.

1. Monika

Monika Active Member

Hej, i didn't know where i could share this webpage with free afterlife ebooks:

www.ghostcircle.com/free-ebooks/

I found this page accidentally while searching for some other information. I was happy by myself to find so many books so my coming weekend just became planned :)
    Maybe some of you also will find something usefull to read there.

If i am against rules of website i will delete this thread.
    I do not want to make any promotions for anything. Also i am not familiar with content of the books published there.
    Some of them i read already before but many of them i see for the first time.

Bill Z likes this.
  2. mac

mac senior member Staff Member

Your thread is fine and the books are free - what's not to like?! :)

Monika likes this.
  3. Monika

Monika Active Member

Thank you mac ;)

4. mac

mac senior member Staff Member

I've just taken a look and there are some interesting books to download - worth a look by enthusiastic readers.

5. pandora97

pandora97 Active Member

Thanks, Monika!:)

Monika likes this.
  6. Monika

Monika Active Member

It was very little. But i hope you will find between those books something intresting too ;)

7. Bill Z

Bill Z Active Member

Thanks Monika

Monika likes this.