1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

Life in the Afterlife

Discussion in 'Death and Life After Death' started by mac, Oct 6, 2019.

1. bluebird

bluebird Major Contributor

I think the idea of a "soulphone", or something like a TV on which our dead loved ones can view us, are very human-centered and simplistic ideas, quite limited thinking.

If there is an afterlife in which our loved ones do exist, then in my opinion they don't need any earthly or similar technology in order to communicate with us.

2. mac

mac Staff Member

As you know, bb, I have no uncertainty that we survive death but I am wholly unpersuaded that a device like a cell-phone etc. will be devised to enable easy transdimensional communication by us regular gals and guys. I think the word 'soulphone' was a very unfortunate choice although likely chosen for the attention it predictably attracts and also potential funding. Mikey Morgan has indicated he doesn't anticipate success for such a development.

I don't doubt the communication difficulties faced by discarnates and until we mortals find a way to receive any message our loved ones wish to send what little TDC occurs will remain unidirectional - from us to them telepathically with no way to assess how accurately and completely our thoughts are received. I expect few would feel comfortable sending questions that way.