1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

Life and Connecting with Loved Ones

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by Linda Toaduff, Oct 14, 2019.

1. Hi, I have been interested in spiritual things for many years but recently have had a renewed enthusiasm in this. It’s lovely to know that we carry on when we die and see our loved ones who have passed on before us. I myself have twice seen spirit many years ago and was flabbergasted when a medium told me I had when I hadn’t even told anyone about this. This gave me great comfort and proof that we are being ‘watched over’ with love.

2. mac

mac Staff Member

welcome to ALF :) I like to hear folk's accounts of their encountering spirit forms and it's great to have had such confirmation from a medium. As a long time Spiritualist such stories are familiar territory although I have never had that privilege.

Linda Toaduff likes this.
  3. poeticblue

poeticblue member

Welcome to the forum Linda :)

4. Welcome to the forum .:)