1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

LGBTQ

Discussion in 'Carol and Mikey Q&A 'follow-on-discussions'' started by mac, Jun 28, 2019.

1. poeticblue

poeticblue member

I understand your ideology behind it. You’re ok with me and I was simply poking fun at you because I rarely see you do that which is why I find it humorous :)

Kurt likes this.
  2. mac

mac Staff Member

I know you were only teasing. :D And I realise I must often come over as an overbearing schoolmaster figure at times rather than the beer-swilling, gin-guzzling, lazy-ass funster I really am..... ;):D LOL!!

Kurt likes this.
  3. poeticblue

poeticblue member

You actually come off as both. No complaints from me though :)

4. Chuckb66

Chuckb66 New Member

Oy vey, I will most likely still be on this planet in 2050. All I can hope for, even hough I’m having a great time, is my middle age exit point, but alas, it probably already passed since I’m now 53.

5. mac

mac Staff Member

I'm 72 and fast on my way out, my best 10K times long in the past! :D:eek:;):)

6. Chuckb66

Chuckb66 New Member

I’d love to hear your questions and comments I am new to this site, and I must say that I truly admire how people interact so kindly and lovingly. Let’s spread the love.

7. Chuckb66

Chuckb66 New Member

Try a 5K. 72 is a baby.

Kurt likes this.
  8. mac

mac Staff Member

:) Somewhat off-topic but one 10K and one 5K a week is all I can manage now - gettin' old sucks....

Last edited: Jun 29, 2019
    Kurt likes this.