1. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.
    Dismiss Notice

Leslie Flint

Discussion in 'Afterlife Evidence' started by jbaxter, Apr 2, 2017.

1. jbaxter

jbaxter New Member

Hello all,

I'm interested in learning more about the direct voice medium, Leslie Flint. I've read with great interest the page about him and his work on this website but, unfortunately, none of the attached links appears to work. Can anyone here direct me to the relevant sources?

Thank you. :)

2. RobertaGrimes

RobertaGrimes Administrator

Hello! Just go to leslieflint.com, which has an extensive archive of recordings of Flint seances.

3. jbaxter

jbaxter New Member

Thank you, Robert.

What do you make of the following that has just been posted in Robert McLuhan's blog forum, Paranormalia:

"Here is Greene’s comment:

"These tapes of ours have no restrictions placed on them--they are for the world. Those lovely souls from the Spirit world have not come through just for our benefit, but to give a message to the world, and they are relying on us to pass that message on through the medium of the tapes, and they are determined that people should receive them."

Yes, yes, yes, Greene and Woods want to give their message to the world and souls in the great beyond are relying on them to do just that. What a noble venture and isn't it great to be singled out by the spirit world for that assignment. And, as stated on a web page about them, “They gave the tape recordings they made to the world, for free, to help humankind grow spiritually.” “As a reward for her efforts Betty Green presents these recordings to the world to enlighten mankind.”

Well, isn’t that nice! They discovered a telephone to heaven. Let’s all download the latest application---but wait, allow me to buy stock in the company first! - AOD"

4. RobertaGrimes

RobertaGrimes Administrator

I guess I'm not sure of what your point might be??

5. mac

mac host

I didn't understand either, Roberta..... :confused: