1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

Leslie Flint Seances

Discussion in 'After-Death Communication' started by Annie, Aug 13, 2011.

1. RobertaGrimes

RobertaGrimes Administrator

... And the evidence that you are choosing rings true to me, too! What you say here is consistent with what I understand to be true from the evidence, but it is said a bit differently - we do in fact while we are here create the conditions that we will encounter after death. And Annie, your whole post echoes things which we can read in hundred-year-old seance materials! That is one of the things which makes this work so headily addictive: no matter where the evidence comes from, it all says the same things about conditions in the afterlife. Finding yet more validation is thrilling! Vita, I do agree with you, too - from everything that I have read, dying looks to be an exhilarating experience ;-).

2. Another great review Annie. I think this is such an important thread, I wish I had more time to listen and post reviews. Thank you for your effort, I know it is time consuming.

Some of those recordings are so amazing, the quality issue is unfortunate but even without transcripts the later ones are clear enough to get most of it. I understand that generally the spirit requires air to pass through the chords in order to produce sound. I've said this already, but the one I listened to from Dr. Cosmo Lang was like listening to a perfect unbroken stream of consciousness. It sounded as though the guy didn't require air to produce the sound and he never really paused or stammered, straight from the thoughts of a great mind to audible sound. No brain to lips to screw it up.

I can imagine some skeptic listening to that tape and trying to BS his way through how that was done. He would assume it was faked somehow, give you a patronizing look and go on his ignorant way. I just remember getting to the end of that tape and knowing that I had just listened to something incredible. I didn't seem to need more after that one, but I do hope to get back to them soon.

Thanks Annie

3. Andrew

Andrew Guest

Yes, thank you so much, dear Annie, for all the effort you've put and continue to put into this thread! I wish I had more time to listen to these!

I agree with you, Rude Awakening - the people just assume that these recordings have to be faked are simply ignorant of the entire method and system used by direct-voice mediums. I pity them for, as of now, not having the chance to be able to understand how true this evidence actually is.

4. Aw, thanks guys, it's my pleasure and I'm glad to help. I actually enjoy breaking down these seances into Cliffsnotes and I hope it's helping people who don't have time to listen to all of this kind of get the gist of what the afterlife is really like, right from the spirit's mouths.

Yeah, at first I was a little skeptical to be honest...I thought it sounded too good to be true that spirits in their very own voices would come through and say all this amazing stuff. And I'm so glad that Leslie Flint had a lot of witnesses over the years who said he was the real deal, and that he bound and gagged himself, and also that so many distinct voices came through. Otherwise, I'm not sure I would've believed he was legitimate.

I read an interview with Flint...apparently he was offered by a rich American who sat on one of his seances to move to the USA, have his own church here, and just get paid to do seances. But he declined because, much to his chagrin, a spirit told him that his work was in England. And now I see why...the fact that Flint was a poor man who did what he did to further people's understanding rather than for monetary gain also gives him way more credibility than he would've had otherwise. Flint died before the internet came about, but I think he must be so proud that his work is now able to reach millions of people. He helped mankind more than he ever realized he could during his time on earth.

5. Andrew

Andrew Guest

What you say about Flint is very typical, dear Annie. A lot of people, when they do receive some form of spiritual guidance, are often surprised because they are being guided to something they want to do, but rather something that will be better for them in the long run. Coming here is like taking a school course, the more curriculum the teacher packs in, the harder it is going to be, but ultimately the greater the reward as well. Clearly though this was meant to be with Leslie Flint. There is absolutely no way that he could have faked doing what he did, and turning down that rich american helped prove that to people! :)

6. LachlanMac

LachlanMac New Member

Absolutely stunning. My favourite is Amy Johnson. The quality is poor at first, but it clears up through it. I find this absolutely baffling, and turn to this kind of stuff in our violent and hateful world.

Cheers!

7. Welcome LachlanMach! I agree, I usually listen to these seances when I'm feeling down and they cheer me up in a way that very few other things could.

8. LachlanMac

LachlanMac New Member

Thanks for the welcome. And I don't mean to hijack the thread, but I'm really looking forward to reading most of the things here. It's rare on the internet to find such a non-hostile environment. I'm living with my wife's family now, and it's really made me miss my mum and wish she was here to see my wife and 1 year old. I'd like to think that she's watching, sometimes.

9. RobertaGrimes

RobertaGrimes Administrator

We are glad to have you here, dear LachlanMac! Please know that your mother is enjoying her grandchild, and it likely was your mother who brought you here - she wants you to better understand where she is and to be confident that she is fine. I'm glad that you are enjoying our supportive group of friends here! We are learning and growing together, and having fun in the process ;-).