1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

Leslie Flint Seances

Discussion in 'After-Death Communication' started by Annie, Aug 13, 2011.

1. Andrew

Andrew Guest

Hi Annie! As I understand it, someone like Mikey lives on Level 6 - that's his home level. Advanced beings like him come down though to do things like communicate with the living and lend help to the deceased who need it. A lot of people from the levels above the Summerland are out of touch with earth reality because they haven't reincarnated in so long and because that they have moved beyond concepts like time, material things, et cetera. I think that Mikey, however, is able to communicate so well, despite his high level, because he was on the earth plane so recently and can relate to us. Plus, he has a living loved one - Carol, who can broadcast his wonderful message!

That's how I interpret what I've read about higher beings. I'm curious though, what Mikey has to say about this! :)

2. Carol and Mikey

Carol and Mikey Golden Hearts

Hi all,

Mikey says absolutely souls of high levels can communicate! Jesus was from a very high level. And wow did he communicate! Mikey and I are to teach of the importance of love and of the Afterlife. We had agreed to do this with Heaven. (Which took some time for me to know this). Mikey said the fact that we both were on earth together makes it more believable to others that I am really talking to him. People who knew him, who have watched me talk to him, say they know it is him by his wording and humor. Mikey talks to me exactly like he did here. When I have family over, he tells me things to tell then exactly like he use to talk. Good validation for them that this is the real deal. Because we are very connected, our communication is fluent. I do no meditating. I just call his name. I really don't even know how to meditate. Mikey said Heaven cut me some slack because they know how excitable and hyper I can get! Ha Ha!

3. Thanks Vita, Carol, and Mikey. I guess what that Chinese man must have meant was maybe that spirits from high levels don't communicate as often as spirits on lower levels do so we are all fortunate indeed to hear from Mikey because I'm sure someone from level 6 communicating with us is rare.

While I'm at it, I was listening to another seance the other day with Stephen Ward. I almost didn't say much about it because to be honest, the recording level was low and I couldn't understand him very well. :( Which is a bummer because he was talking about a very interesting subject - aliens. He said that other beings do exist on other planets...not just two or three but possibly thousands. He said that life on these planets is more advanced than on earth, technologically and spiritually. I don't know if he described what they look like...if so, I didn't catch it.

One thing I did gather was that these are peaceful beings who do not mean to harm us and instead want to help us progress spiritually. It made me wonder why we don't all incarnate on these planets if life is so much peaceful there, but I imagine we come to earth because either A) some of us want a challenge or B) some of us are not advanced enough to live on planets like that yet.

4. Carol and Mikey, When I posted about the Chinese Man seance, I hope that you don't think that I was refering to Mikey. I love reading Mikey's messages and do not doubt for one moment that your communication with Mikey is real. I can "feel" Mikey as an almost overwhelming presence of Love, constant, "like sunshine on a cloudless day". And somehow, we're all supposed to aspire to reach that "level".

With Lovingkindness,
    vic

5. Carol and Mikey

Hi Vic,
    No worries. That thought never even crossed my mind! And thank you for the awesome discription of Mikey! He is "Sunshine of Love" forever trying to get his message out there! :)
    This is what Mikey has to say about aliens:
    First of all he has told me several times that there are 3 planets we go to for life lessons for "soul advancement". The earth is most advanced for "life lessons". Aliens are not "aliens", it is just there "shell" with the soul being the soul! Just like we have an "earthly shell" which is our body here. There are other planets that have life, but those souls are not working on life lessons. They are very loving souls having fun. They are from a very high love level. Mikey says those planets are like "vacation spots" . (He is trying to compare this concept to something we are familiar with.) Mikey said these planets are far from the earth. He said the Universe goes and goes! It is beyond what the human mind can comprehend. Heaven is truly everywhere!
    Carol and Mikey "in Spirit"

6. Wow, thanks Carol and Mikey for that information! It's interesting to know that earth is the most advanced for life lessons. Can you tell us what beings on these planets look like?

I wonder if there are lots and lots of planets with life on them but only 3 have human life, or something similar to human life (I mean human as opposed to plants or animals since maybe "people" on other planets don't look like people here on earth).

Oh, I forgot to add that Ward said that beings from other planets come to earth to visit sometimes, but we don't realize it because they make themselves invisible.

7. Carol and Mikey

This is what Mikey has to say about this: The Universe is continuous. There are planets with life on them. Just remember, the soul is the soul no matter what "shell" they are wearing! It doesn't matter how we look, what matters is how we love. Love is the basis of all beings! Heaven is beyond what the human mind can comprehend. Just know it's AWESOME! Mikey is having fun and loving it!
    Carol ans Mikey in "Spirit"

8. Yeah I know it doesn't really matter, I was just curious I guess haha. Thanks though. :)

9. Andrew

Andrew Guest

What I think would be really interesting to visit in the Summerland would be the different Summerland from alien cultures. That would be very interesting for me, since I've always had a fascination with aliens (before my fascination with the afterlife became my main interest). It would be amazing to witness the different cultures and how they are used to living, and being to compare their planets the earth in terms of spiritual development.

Carol & Mikey, I know you said above that the earth is a tough planet to incarnate on, which translates into it being really great for our spiritual growth. I think Roberta mentioned that somewhere as well. I believe she called us the Navy SEALs of the universe! :)

10. RobertaGrimes

RobertaGrimes Administrator

In this, as in so much else that he says, the afterlife evidence agrees with Mikey! It seems from all the evidence that every bit of sentient life in the universe is of the same Mind-energy that we are - essentially, we all are brothers beneath the material shell. No matter how they may look, dear friends, we and they are all one with God.