1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

Last dance

Discussion in 'After-Death Communication' started by Vanda, Sep 29, 2018.

1. Vanda

Vanda New Member

In 1990 my dear father passed away. I loved him very much: he was a jovial, friendly and generous man. He had an incredible talent for dancing: he could replicate Fred Astaire or Gene Kelly's dance, no sweat! Since I was a little girl, he taught me many, different ballroom dance.
    At that time I was living in California and my family was still in Rome. I was so desperate and heartbroken that I was not able to see him and say goodbye before he departed! :(
    He had a very hard life (he lost his mother when he was 6 and then WWII...).
    During the following months when I was grieving, I was mostly concern and upset because I did not know where he was and how he was!
    One night, I had a lucid dream experience:
    I found myself in a very large, empty ballroom where all the doors where closed. I was wondering what I was doing there and I realised that I was hearing to some music coming from far away ...it was on orchestra and was playing my father's favourite song: "Dancing in the dark".
    All of the sudden, one of the doors opened and my father walked in: he had his lovely blue, silk chantung suit with a white shirt. He looked like when he was in his forties. He walked toward me and invited me to dance.
    He was radiant and happy. We were spinning around the ballroom and when the music stopped, he looked straight into my eyes and told me: "Did you really think I was not coming back for another dance with you? " and he smiled. Then, he added: "Do not worry for me. I am fine where I am".
    I woke up still feeling his arms around me....I never heard from him since.

KMB999, Monika, Ruby and 3 others like this.
  2. mac

mac senior member Staff Member

lovely evidence :)

3. KMB999

KMB999 New Member

That is beautiful and he came back to tell you that he was okay and to give you that one last dance until you see him again ❤❤❤

4. poeticblue

poeticblue Moderator

Thanks Vanda for sharing.

I read on another posting that you are of Italian heritage which is quite ironic because although I’m not Italian I did grow up in Rome Italy when I was little due to my father being in the military. But anyways ...:p

I highly recommend people to actively look toward their dreams for answers that they otherwise cannot find in their waking life. I am aware that some people may have issues sleeping and/or remembering their dreams but when our bodies sleep and rest wether it be during the day or night, our soul self which is the core of who we are, elevate on a higher level in the Astral Realm.

In the Astral Realm (which is where we go when we sleep or have an NDE) we communicate with guides, people who have past on that we may or may not have known about, as well as animals. I’m not too informed when it comes to Angels and Totems, but I’ve kept an open mind about them being there in the Astral Realm as well.

But to further and deeply explain, the Astral Realm is a transitionary place where we all go to when we rest at night or during the day when we sleep. (NDE’s again of course). It is also where we temporarily go to when we finally are deceased and our silver cords have been severed from this earthly life and is readily able to transition back ‘Home’.

To some people ‘Home’ is called ‘Death’. To others it’s called ‘Heaven or Nirvana’. Here, a lot of folks like to refer to ‘Home’ as the ‘Afterlife’.

The funny thing is that the Afterlife was our original Life before coming here to earths plane. The Afterlife was our true source and yet people like to think about it in reverse.

Earths plane is a learning ground made of flesh and temporary things to help us progress our souls in which otherwise we would not have learned fully or as quickly in a perfect environment in the Afterlife.

Earths life is filled with props much like a play to help us get through the Acts yet the emotions and lessons that we take away from it is very real and it helps us to grow.

I would like to hear more about your dreams when you have the time. I’ve seen a couple more threads briefly that you’ve posted on as well. Glad you are here! It’s a small world.

Last edited: Oct 12, 2018
    Vanda likes this.
  5. Vanda

Vanda New Member

No way! :D This is great! Thank you for letting me know. Interesting enough, because I am Italian most of the people assume I am a Roman Catholic/Christian which I am not!
    I will visit the forum more often because there are so many interesting conversation and people!
    I am a very busy woman, but I need to employ some of my free time for this because it makes me feel good!
    Cheers!

6. Vanda

Vanda New Member

As you can see, sometimes they do come back and let us know how much they care...:)

pandora97 likes this.
  7. Vanda

Vanda New Member

It is true that my dad never came back since, but it also true that many elements made me suspect that he may be my youngest's son reincarnation.
    My dad died in 1990 and my son was born in 1992.
    My son and I have a very special relationship, deeply emphatic and spiritual.
    Since he was a small child, he was always very protective and many peculiar episodes made me think he could be my dad...

pandora97 likes this.