1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

Jurgen Ziewe - Astral Realm visuals

Discussion in 'Afterlife Evidence' started by poeticblue, Nov 8, 2018.

1. Kurt

Kurt Well-Known Member

I'll be sure to send him one.

2. Kurt

Kurt Well-Known Member

I think it is my spell check. I'm not sure.

Testing

Poeticblue

3. poeticblue

poeticblue Moderator

I’m at a meeting right now, and will find more information and photos afterwards.

Kurt likes this.
  4. mac

mac Staff Member

PLEASE folk to avoid the confusion about whose posting you are responding to would you either click the 'Reply' button and then write your response or copy and paste relevant text and attribute it before you write your comments?

I think folk have become muddled about who wrote what. Either that or they're just muddled over names - thought that was just my old-fart territory! :D:p

Kurt likes this.
  5. Kurt

Kurt Well-Known Member

I think I have CTE, Amnesia or high cortisol levels. I need to see a doc over it. My memory has been downhill since age 14.

I think I got so depressed it messed with my brain a little bit.

6. mac

mac Staff Member

Mine's just old age! :D:p

Kurt likes this.
  7. poeticblue

poeticblue Moderator

Lol it’s ok Kurt...

I got more pictures from another video I found from Juergens... these are more so a mixture of the mid and higher levels of the afterlife dimensions...Coming shortly....

I’ll post the whole video so folks can watch as well since he explains a lot of the slides using texts.

8. Kurt

Kurt Well-Known Member

Perhaps we should also show Donovan pictures of the lower levels to dissuade him from messing with evil.

9. poeticblue

poeticblue Moderator

Vistas of Infinity. Jurgens gives a good explanation about a lot of the questions we had here. I recommend folks take the time to watch the whole video. It’s easier to grasp the concept better.

Attached Files:

Monika likes this.
  10. poeticblue

poeticblue Moderator

Earlier this morning I thought about posting pictures of Jurgens visits in the lower realms but thought about saving that for another day.

Kurt likes this.