1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

Jurgen Ziewe - Astral Realm visuals

Discussion in 'Afterlife Evidence' started by poeticblue, Nov 8, 2018.

1. poeticblue

poeticblue Moderator

I wasn’t sure where to post this. I hope that it’s ok to post some links here to Jurgen Ziewe’s virtual presentations of the afterlife during his Out of Body Experiences. Very touching and unique. I believe he even made his presentations unique in that if you purchase a virtual reality kit you can actually feel like you’re there. It’s not needed though. Warning - there is sound.

This may not be hardcore evidence for some, but it resonates for me and other masses. Hope you all enjoy!

- One of several videos he has made.

- Another good one.

- Giving his observations in detail.

There are many more that I can post but I’ll leave it to you all to do the fishing.

Kurt likes this.
  2. poeticblue

poeticblue Moderator

I also would like to note that there are videos of him seeing actual cities and habitation. It’s not just exotic forests and terrain. Again, you can check out his website and see for yourself. :)

Kurt likes this.
  3. Kurt

Kurt Well-Known Member

Thank you!!! Once I get the technology for this I will use it!!!

poeticblue likes this.
  4. poeticblue

poeticblue Moderator

I will post pictures of his graphics of the Summerland either late tonight or tommorow. My WiFi is severely slow right now and won’t let me upload them :confused:

Here are a couple, however I wanted to show more things like the buildings and cities... those pictures are taking a while to upload so I’ll try again later.

Attached Files:

Kurt likes this.
  5. poeticblue

poeticblue Moderator

There we go.. more coming soon.

Attached Files:

6. poeticblue

poeticblue Moderator

This should suffice for now. Enjoy.

Attached Files:

7. bluebird

bluebird Well-Known Member

So these images are computer generated?

Kurt likes this.
  8. pandora97

pandora97 Well-Known Member

I sincerely hope this is not where I'm headed...…….:(

Kurt likes this.
  9. Kurt

Kurt Well-Known Member

I swear that I have been there before I one of my dreams. That tower on the side of a green mountain?

That's where I'm from...

It's like my home.

I went back and everyone knew and was happy to see me.

I have had other visions of the summerlands but that is the strongest.

@poeticblue this has to be real!!! Me seeing this? That's like so divine..
    @RobertaGrimes please reply to this... What does it mean????

I feel like there is some meaning to me seeing this
    When I first looked at these pictures, I remembered the vision and then I saw this. There has to be some meaning to it.

I resonate with the city very well, but every vision I had was of a futuristic but post apocalyptic NYC.

This one though?

In my vision it was like my home. That's what it felt like.

296-51469e6b90bba9e21ded823a2f71031c.jpg

10. Kurt

Kurt Well-Known Member

Maybe this is what our planet will look like in a few millenia...

When i see photos of cities like that i picture them talking about all of us romantically the way we romanticize cavemen and frontiersmen and soldiers in the first war ....

In reality, we have struggles as all of the above did.

People romanticize the fifties when they lived in constant fear of nukes blowing up all over as I am sure the older members can remember.

Look at the 1960s on TV shows and it is romanticized and everyone is taking acid and laughing with smiles and hugs and kisses and coke.... Flowers and Woodstock.

And I hear Roberta and everyone talking about it who was alive for it in pure horror... No romanticism there!!!:D

Everything gets romanticized. Buy honestly? I would love to have been Alive in the 50s-90s.

I wish I was old enough ti enjoy the 2000s when they were still here. I wish I was a few years older so I could have experienced emo and frat scenes before they started dying....

I hope the 20s are good. So far I have had bad luck with the times. Except for politics. I like our scene since it is interesting. I like where music is going.

11. Kurt

Kurt Well-Known Member

Oh..... And the rest of the people in that city are probably talking right now about how Savage like we are.

12. poeticblue

poeticblue Moderator

He uses a graphics design software to replicate his OBEs and visits. No way of taking real pictures of course. That would have been some good evidence for us to see.

Last edited: Nov 9, 2018
  13. poeticblue

poeticblue Moderator

I hope it’s where I’m headed. Can’t wait actually. (Not that I want to die or anything right now lol)

The summerlands is a infinite atmosphere and from what I’ve reasearched, I think you can create your own surroundings if you want. Don’t quote me on that part though since I’m not 100% sure but I think Roberta, Carol and Mikey, and Andrew said similar things. But if you want snow, you can have snow.. if you want rain.. you can have rain. These photos are just ‘general’ things that Jurgens claims to have observed in the astral/summerland Realm. It’s only a drop in a bucket of water for what awaits for us. But we won’t truly know I guess until we get there.

14. poeticblue

poeticblue Moderator

There are a lot more pictures I can fish up later in his presentations. I especially want to share his upper level dimension observations which are breathtaking and abstract in a way. I think it’s where Mikey resides.

But yeah there were a couple images that Jurgen shared that were almost a spitting image of things I’ve dreamt about that were extremely vivid. Now it could just be coincidence but my mind was blown initially. I’m glad they resonate with you Kurt. Again I know this isn’t hardcore evidence but I figured we can have some fun and wow moments looking at his observations and possibilities.

Kurt likes this.
  15. bluebird

bluebird Well-Known Member

Thanks. They are interesting images.

Kurt likes this.
  16. poeticblue

poeticblue Moderator

Your welcome. I’m gonna see if I can find some more things to post.

Kurt likes this.
  17. Donovan

Donovan Member

it's the first time i've heard of Jurgen
    i am listening to an interview with him on youtube
    and i can tell he is the real deal with a lot of really good information
    thanks for posting this

Kurt likes this.
  18. Kurt

Kurt Well-Known Member

This is the most innovative thread I have seen in awhile, possibly ever. Congratulations Bluebird!!

I love it.

19. poeticblue

poeticblue Moderator

Kurt.. stop calling me bluebird lol

20. poeticblue

poeticblue Moderator

He’s a very spiritually mature individual (at least in my opinion). He’s very friendly too and answers to emails/inquiries.

Kurt likes this.