1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

Jurgen Ziewe - Astral Realm visuals

Discussion in 'Afterlife Evidence' started by poeticblue, Nov 8, 2018.

1. poeticblue

poeticblue Moderator

I wasn’t sure where to post this. I hope that it’s ok to post some links here to Jurgen Ziewe’s virtual presentations of the afterlife during his Out of Body Experiences. Very touching and unique. I believe he even made his presentations unique in that if you purchase a virtual reality kit you can actually feel like you’re there. It’s not needed though. Warning - there is sound.

This may not be hardcore evidence for some, but it resonates for me and other masses. Hope you all enjoy!

- One of several videos he has made.

- Another good one.

- Giving his observations in detail.

There are many more that I can post but I’ll leave it to you all to do the fishing.

Kurt likes this.
  2. poeticblue

poeticblue Moderator

I also would like to note that there are videos of him seeing actual cities and habitation. It’s not just exotic forests and terrain. Again, you can check out his website and see for yourself. :)

Kurt likes this.
  3. Kurt

Kurt Well-Known Member

Thank you!!! Once I get the technology for this I will use it!!!

poeticblue likes this.
  4. poeticblue

poeticblue Moderator

I will post pictures of his graphics of the Summerland either late tonight or tommorow. My WiFi is severely slow right now and won’t let me upload them :confused:

Here are a couple, however I wanted to show more things like the buildings and cities... those pictures are taking a while to upload so I’ll try again later.

Attached Files:

Kurt likes this.
  5. poeticblue

poeticblue Moderator

There we go.. more coming soon.

Attached Files: