1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

Josh’s AP Journey!

Discussion in 'Spiritual Growth & Development' started by Auras, Jul 3, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Auras

Auras New Member

I was being really lazy last night and didn’t do any techniques.

I’m going to get my sleeping pattern back to normal. Will try and sleep and wake up at the same time everyday so I can make the whole process easier.

2. poeticblue

poeticblue member

I’m going to exclude the multi-quote function and say this for now:

I held off making further responses towards you because I think that you are a decent person and very smart for your age. However I did not like the way you spoke about Jurgen and mentioned his age along with the layout of his website. What did that have anything to do with the topic?

I’ve actually spoken to him a few times, and he is very kind, authentic, cordial, etc... So the way his visuals and website appears to you has absolutely no substance. You asked questions out of curiosity. Yet when you were given guidance by me to research his studies, you then insulted him. Why is that?

He is an expert on matters that you have so many questions for. Your responses are based purely off of what you’ve read despite the fact that you claim you’ve experienced them. Your credibility is lost.

You can say what you want, but don’t preach about anything that you claim you wanted to learn more about, yet when given the guidance you insult the same people who are trying to guide you.

Last edited: Jul 5, 2019
  3. Auras

Auras New Member

I’m not even going to reply to everything you have said but I will say I did not insult him / the field he works in. I clearly stated how I dislike how unprofessional his website looks, but of course you have a fit.

Don’t tell me I’m insulting someone when you’ve clearly just insulted me and throwing accusations about.

I’m done with this topic and I’m done with you.

Bye.

Kurt likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.