1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

Jesus communication Steven Levee

Discussion in 'General Afterlife Discussions' started by STEVEN LEVEE, May 13, 2020.

1. mac

mac Staff Member

I generally don my 'doubting Thomas' hat when I hear stories of individuals claiming to be mediums who claim to have a well known individual communicating through them. I have even more doubts where a spirit communicator is already known to be communicating through another medium although spirits presumably can choose who to co-operate with.

I hadn't heard of McIntosh or her claimed mediumship/channeling with Erik Medhus but the burden of proof should have been on the claimant to provide evidence Erik was communicating through her. Did she do that? Otherwise any such claim deserves to be dismissed but I realise that may not be the way things happen in the real world. ;)

On a similar tack, some years ago I was made aware that a medium I knew and who lived locally was claiming that the recently-passed Diana, Princess of Wales, was communicating through her. The assertion immediately sounded preposterous to me and I shook my head in disbelief although the medium might have been totally honest in believing what she said.

There's the rub. An individual may honestly believe (s)he is channeling a particular spirit communicator but belief alone doesn't make it so.

Last edited: May 27, 2020
    ravensgate likes this.
  2. ravensgate

ravensgate Regular Contributor

In the video still on page 1, the portrait is very similar to the one painted by a young girl. The young girl had made news in certain circles several years ago.

3. ravensgate

Akiane Kramarik is her name.
    I could be quite mistaken, but it sounds to me that McIntosh "used" Akiane's portrait of Jesus, saying that is how Jesus appeared to her...hmmm:rolleyes:

4. mac

mac Staff Member

The way something appears to any individual is personal and irrefutable. But no-one can prove that what they see or even portray is a likeness of Jesus of Nazareth. And no-one can prove it isn't. ;)

I guess if it helps someone to have a mental image then there's no harm done.

5. ravensgate

The point I might have failed to make is that McIntosh describes Jesus as Akiane had painted him. Was she "borrowing" from Akiane? o_O