1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

Jesus communication Steven Levee

Discussion in 'General Afterlife Discussions' started by STEVEN LEVEE, May 13, 2020.

1. STEVEN LEVEE

STEVEN LEVEE New Member

I wasn't all that shocked really as I don't take the bible at all as a source of accurate information in the slightest. Those who do would be shocked I guess. What Jesus says here is that he was conceived by a Roman soldier actually raping his mother. He was crucified but he did not die on the cross nor did anyone betray him. A Roman soldier was so overcome by Jesus's unconditional love & acceptance to these soldiers that were torturing him for information...that he ended up taking Jesus down from the cross before he died and Jesus continued on...with his wife Mary Magdalen & their 2 kids & went to Europe...Super condensed version here..if you start @ 40:00 approx. till the end you'll get the gist. Can't twist your arm though:)!

2. mac

mac Staff Member

Not shocked? o_O But this is what you'd written: "So very interesting though...and shocking:)!" - Naturally I expected you'd found something shocking...... More to the point was what I asked - why were you persuaded by what you heard?

I should have also asked what persuaded you that it was Jesus the Nazarene who communicates through this channeler?

3. mac

mac Staff Member

OK I hear what you're telling me but it could be anyone saying it, someone telling a story there's no way of authenticating.

4. STEVEN LEVEE

STEVEN LEVEE New Member

I meant shocking regarding the accepted story Mac. I'm not persuaded that it is actually Jesus communicating...I just think it is. It's more like I believe in the medium and how authentic she is.

5. mac

mac Staff Member

Jeez! o_O It's taken some doing to get here. :rolleyes:

So all the above has little to do with EVP and we're again in the wrong forum? It's all about your proposal or belief that a communicator working through a medium is Jesus of Nazareth? Or that you are minded to think that.

hmmmm.....:confused: I wish you had said that several postings ago!

I don't dispute the practitioner believes Jesus is communicating through her - presumably that's what she claims? - and I accept you find her credible and authentic.

Now I need an appropriate forum for this conversation.

Last edited: May 25, 2020
  6. STEVEN LEVEE

STEVEN LEVEE New Member

LOL! It's like anything else Mac...I believe that say...Leslie Flint was genuine after reading his biography/how this was his life's work and listening to all the recordings...Same with John Sloan after reading "On the Edge of the Etheric" and other books by Findlay...Alan Kardec as well...Minnie Harrison as well...Richelieu too...Borgia too...Many others too...Same with this woman...She has a bio of how she came to see spirit & how she progressed...How she lives and how it's her life's work...There's others in the present as well...Lots of information out there if you go looking for it...Sorry, I know this is totally off the subject of this particular forum, but...

7. mac

mac Staff Member

I don't disbelieve this individual is genuine, Steven - but that's not the point I was making.

I don't question she has a communicator working with her and through her but the 'but' is who that communicator is. What he says through her may make total sense and have great appeal etc. but that still doesn't make him the individual in question.

8. STEVEN LEVEE

STEVEN LEVEE New Member

IYO:)!
    BTW...there are 2 EVP's in the recording...One I told you about and another earlier...Whether you think it is Jesus or not...there are EVP's...so...we are in the right forum:)

9. mac

mac Staff Member

Yes I did hear something that sounded like EVP but this conversation had become more about the mediumship, the medium and the apparent identity of the communicator.

10. ravensgate

ravensgate Regular Contributor

Over the course of several years, my collegues and I followed and studied those who claim to have special gifts, such as being able to communicate with those who have moved on. Emma Mcintosh is far from being a reputable medium or channeler. She partly showed her true colors with Dr. Medhus, Erik's mother (of "Channeling Erik"). Although others were able to make contact with Erik, McIntosh took it upon herself to criticize other mediums/channelers. She had the audacity to claim that Erik himself told her she was the best and the only one who could communicate with him.

I communicated with Dr. Medhus a few times over the past several years, but I know she has had her share of suffering. I am not sure if dr. Medhus posted anything about the "snafu" with McIntosh, though.
    This post of mine is not intended to criticize anyone's opinion and/or experience, but felt it was time to express mine. :)