1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

Jesus communication Steven Levee

Discussion in 'General Afterlife Discussions' started by STEVEN LEVEE, May 13, 2020.

1. STEVEN LEVEE

STEVEN LEVEE New Member

I was at a group reading 3 months after my best friend passed over...17 years ago. He communicated our "secret word" as soon as we established his identity...among like 10 other spot on confirmations, but that was it for me:)!

I'm not sure where to post this but...this is the best evp I've ever heard...Jesus @ 35:21 saying "My Love to you." The medium says it right after he does.

Have a listen...

kim likes this.
  2. STEVEN LEVEE

STEVEN LEVEE New Member

Did anybody listen to this evp? besides Kim (glad you liked it)?
    Mac.........listen to it & give me your feedback please.
    Thanks.
    (Well, not JUST Mac:))

3. mac

mac Staff Member

You asked so I listened to the section you identified. I did hear something that sounded like the words you'd suggested but the superimposed sound/words are not what's meant by EVP.

I didn't listen to the whole recording and you haven't asked about it anyway, but how could one know the communicator, being picked up seemingly clairaudiently by the medium, is who she - or perhaps he - claims it is?

4. STEVEN LEVEE

STEVEN LEVEE New Member

You can never know anything for sure Mac. (Especially if your British:)) sorry! But, this Emanuelle Macintosh (the channeler) is IMO on the up & up. I've watched many of her Youtube videos...she could not be more sincere and believable..to ME IMO of course...

This is EXACTLY what an EVP is, how is it not?

"electronic voice phenomena are sounds found on electronic recordings that are interpreted as spirit voices that have been either unintentionally recorded or intentionally requested and recorded."

5. mac

mac Staff Member

Fair comment. I should have said it's not what I'm familiar with as EVP. I do accept inadvertent recordings can be classed as EVP as much as when they're deliberately tried for. Did she suggest it was EVP and are there other such examples?

Channeling appears similar to what used to be called mediumship. It appeared to me to have been clairaudient mediumship in operation in that video. I didn't question the ability of the practitioner, someone I don't know. ;) I questioned what evidence there is that it's Jesus of old who's communicating through her.

6. STEVEN LEVEE

STEVEN LEVEE New Member

Mac I'm going to post the url for part 1 of his channeling/interview with Jesus (your already have part 2)...everything rings true to me and I guess it's listening to my gut feeling, but...that IS what we all listen to as it is our true selves...There are some very interesting/surprising revelations here...Take time to listen to it, I'd like to hear your opinion. And anybody who's reading this thread as well...
    Here's part 1:

7. mac

mac Staff Member

I'm gonna pass on it this time, Steven, as it's not really my field of interest. If you want to detail the points you'd like to offer for discussion I'll 'listen' to them and perhaps also listen to the relevant video section. :)

8. mac

mac Staff Member

I agree with your approach. In all matters I try to apply 'the Silver Birch test' of accepting what appeals to my reason and rejecting what doesn't. Few of us are privileged to have personal gurus of established integrity and authenticity so we must find someone whose words and ideas sit right with us. I would have the greatest difficulty accepting that a particular spirit communicator is the individual once known as Jesus of Nazareth. That guy was incarnate two millennia ago so what evidence would/could persuade me?

You have your gut feeling and I totally accept your being happy with that. :)

baob likes this.
  9. STEVEN LEVEE

STEVEN LEVEE New Member

What Jesus says through the channel is much different from what Christianity preaches & believes about his story, so...if anybody wants to listen...go ahead..meanwhile, I'm going to let it slide as well. So very interesting though...and shocking:)!

10. mac

mac Staff Member

What this communicator says through the channeler, Steven. There's nothing to prove he's the Jesus of Nazareth people know about from Biblical teachings though. What he says may indeed appeal to listeners but it doesn't prove it's Jesus communicating it. ;) Folk should be left to judge for themselves. :)

Just for curiosity, what did you find so shocking and why did you feel persuaded about what was said?