1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

Jesus Christ...Who is He?

Discussion in 'Spiritual Growth & Development' started by darkhorse, Jul 28, 2014.

1. dopier

dopier Active Member

Yes, Celera, these points were bound to be made soon or later. Thanks for clearing that out. In the early part of my drifting away from my church I was a little frustrated with religion until I was hit with a dose of love that kind of changed my perspective. Although I still struggle, as probably most do, whenever I remember that moment I tend to think at the big picture and settle down. I have no difficulty believing anyone living in such love, and probably more, could be but angels. And yes, I believe there are many, many open minded Christians out there.

2. I would like to thank you all for your comments. I have read each one multiple times and appreciate each of you taking the time to respond. Very helpful and well thought out. I have a few more comments/questions that I'll be posting when I get a little more time. Again, thank you all.

3. Waller

Waller Banned

Resurrection? Which version?
    Veracity? Which Bible?
    Who's Jesus? Who knows?

What does the mythology, or story, pick either term, of Jesus and UFOs have in common? You can spend, or waste, pick either term, a life chasing the so-called facts of both and end up in the same place.

Where you started.