1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

Is this proof of the afterlife??

Discussion in 'Afterlife Evidence' started by dreams9, Jan 2, 2018.

?

have you had an experience you might consider proof of afterlife?

1. yes, it was very specific not general

20 vote(s)
    58.8%
  2. no, never specific enough

14 vote(s)
    41.2%
  1. Zac

Zac Member

This video shows a electronic dog toy (ball) that lights up when it is thrown and hits the ground lighting up spontaneously while it was on a table undisturbed for at least several hours. I have had dozens of these toys for 5+ years and have never seen one light up spontaneously before. This happened a number of times that day (which is also my birthday), but I have not had it happen before or since then.

Trigger is at 23:35:05

https://streamable.com/cghq3

2. mac

mac Staff Member

How did you rule out the possibility of an intermittent electronic fault?

3. Zac

Zac Member

Based on my experience as a electronics design engineer for nearly 3 decades, I think it is very unlikely for a device with this type of sensor to behave anomalously for several hours and then return to normal operation.

4. mac

mac Staff Member

Based on my now purely-amateur interest of electronics but decades of servicing and repairing electronic equipments, one effect of a dry-soldered joint is very similar to what you've described. ;)

5. RobertaGrimes

RobertaGrimes Administrator

I'm sorry that I don't have time to watch the video, but from what you say I think this is a real communication. It is electrical, and therefore especially easy for someone in an energy-body to make happen, and it happened spontaneously several times on a significant day but hasn't happened before or since. That does it for me! Congratulations, Zac, and thank your loved ones not in bodies for doing this for you!