1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

Is this proof of the afterlife??

Discussion in 'Afterlife Evidence' started by dreams9, Jan 2, 2018.

?

have you had an experience you might consider proof of afterlife?

1. yes, it was very specific not general

19 vote(s)
    57.6%
  2. no, never specific enough

14 vote(s)
    42.4%
  1. RobertaGrimes

RobertaGrimes Administrator

There are indeed orbs, they are beings not in body, and they can be photographed: we often get good orb photos at meetings where many people interested in these topics gather. And when you know what orbs actually look like in photos, it is generally easy to distinguish them from dust.

2. RobertaGrimes

Convolution, Sonia has been studied by people I personally know to be far more skeptical than you ever could be. But neither they, nor she, nor I would be interested in trying to satisfy you, since I am convinced at this point that if Saint Peter appeared in your bedroom tonight and offered to give you a personal tour of the afterlife you would carp about whether his beard looks authentic or whether it is a glue-on.

Nirvana likes this.
  3. STEVEN LEVEE

STEVEN LEVEE Member

Roberta...you are too much:)! My feelings exactly. Too funny.

4. Convolution

Convolution Active Member

If you find me to be skeptical on a higher level, the people you know aren't as skeptical. Seems you have contradicted yourself.

5. RobertaGrimes

You are not skeptical. You are what my sainted grandmother used to call pig-headed. I know some amazingly skeptical people, bright and wise and ruthless in their evaluation of the evidence. I myself am so skeptical by nature that it took me more than three decades of study to arrive at the point where I was even willing to trust the evidence. So I do know great skeptics! And you, sir, are not a skeptic. Insisting that all the evidence be of a sort that you like is not skepticism. It is silliness.