1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

Is this proof of the afterlife??

Discussion in 'Afterlife Evidence' started by dreams9, Jan 2, 2018.

?

have you had an experience you might consider proof of afterlife?

1. yes, it was very specific not general

20 vote(s)
    58.8%
  2. no, never specific enough

14 vote(s)
    41.2%
  1. RobertaGrimes

RobertaGrimes Administrator

Convolution, please understand two things:

1) There is NO method for validating information about this material reality that can be automatically trusted to be useful in studying the greater reality. Those of us who are careful to respect the evidence that we are studying have begun to find ways that help us figure out what is most likely, but - again - these methods are suited to studying an entirely different reality from this one. And given your adamantly expressed prejudices, I am not going to discuss any of them with you. Ever.

2) I am up far past my bedtime now because I was asked to come here and deal with you by people who are troubled by your attitude. I am going to go to bed now. I am leaving you here unsupervised, and I ask you to respect that fact! If you don't respect it, you will force me to ban you from this website whenever I have to be away from it living my life, and that is an alternative that will make neither of us happy.

Goodnight.