1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

Is Kinect capable of picking up paranormal activity?

Discussion in 'Afterlife Evidence' started by SashaS, Nov 1, 2018.

1. pandora97

pandora97 Well-Known Member

2. mac

mac Staff Member

Kurt likes this.
  3. pandora97

pandora97 Well-Known Member

Agreed, wholeheartedly ;)

Kurt likes this.
  4. SashaS

SashaS Active Member

Anyway I'm convinced that there was something. I don't know what is it, a spirit, a kind of energy, ect. I know well computer glitches. A computer glitch can't last minutes. If you see in the pictures the skeleton (without body) is beside the other person (whith body) (picture 1 in 1 post) and after (some minutes) moves in the corner (picture 2,3) for a while (minutes) and than disappear without moving anything (picture 4)(if it was a furniture glitch).

The funny thing is that yesterday when I was watching a movie I heard I strong sound from the other room and I saw the mirror felt down over the kinect whithout any visible reason. Maybe it's a concidence. Very odd but it's true!

Kurt likes this.
  5. SashaS

SashaS Active Member

Here, we talk about not proven things even mostly of them are true!

Kurt likes this.
  6. SashaS

SashaS Active Member

Kurt likes this.
  7. poeticblue

poeticblue Moderator

Hmm interesting. Sounds like something straight from a paranormal movie lol. Thanks for the information :)

Kurt likes this.
  8. SashaS

SashaS Active Member

I agree with you! It sounds like that and makes all this even more incredible. But it's true. Why hiding the truth?! :)

Kurt likes this.
  9. mac

mac Staff Member

The results produced by the equipment are what they are - they're true if you like - but the source of what's being observed is still uncertain. Experiments may provide useful data that can be fully analysed.

That doesn't appear to be the current situation so it's conjecture what the picures show.

Last edited: Nov 11, 2018
  10. SashaS

SashaS Active Member

Yes Mac! I know that there are people still experimenting with kinect and I hope to provide useful data & results. I just wanted to share my experience.

Kurt likes this.