1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

Is Kinect capable of picking up paranormal activity?

Discussion in 'ITC & Electronic Communication' started by SashaS, Nov 1, 2018.

1. SashaS

SashaS Member

I have read some articles about the Kinect Ghosts hunting activity. I tried yesterday after I bought an adapter to connect it with a laptop.
    For people who doesn't know about Kinect Ghosts hunting activity some occultists believe that Kinect is able to capture on camera a spirit's raw kinetic energy, or the energy the spirit has when it is in motion. It is believed that this energy is what gives spirits the ability to move in our physical world.
    The motion controls sometimes fail to detect players in the room (Kinect is designed to play xbox games). This leaves the door open for skeptics to argue that the Kinect may not be the best ghost hunting tool.

Does anybody has any experience?

I'm sharing later some interesting pictures I caught yesterday.

2. SashaS

SashaS Member

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg

Last edited: Nov 1, 2018
  3. Kurt

Kurt Well-Known Member

Those are very interesting photos.

4. Kurt

Kurt Well-Known Member

I have seen videos of Kinect ghosts as well... I personally have no experience with them, but I do believe that some of the footage is real.

5. Kurt

Kurt Well-Known Member

What is that in the first and with photos?