1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

Is Kinect capable of picking up paranormal activity?

Discussion in 'ITC & electronic communication' started by SashaS, Nov 1, 2018.

1. SashaS

SashaS Member

I have read some articles about the Kinect Ghosts hunting activity. I tried yesterday after I bought an adapter to connect it with a laptop.
    For people who doesn't know about Kinect Ghosts hunting activity some occultists believe that Kinect is able to capture on camera a spirit's raw kinetic energy, or the energy the spirit has when it is in motion. It is believed that this energy is what gives spirits the ability to move in our physical world.
    The motion controls sometimes fail to detect players in the room (Kinect is designed to play xbox games). This leaves the door open for skeptics to argue that the Kinect may not be the best ghost hunting tool.

Does anybody has any experience?

I'm sharing later some interesting pictures I caught yesterday.

2. SashaS

SashaS Member

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg

Last edited: Nov 1, 2018
  3. Kurt

Kurt Well-Known Member

Those are very interesting photos.

4. Kurt

Kurt Well-Known Member

I have seen videos of Kinect ghosts as well... I personally have no experience with them, but I do believe that some of the footage is real.

5. Kurt

Kurt Well-Known Member

What is that in the first and with photos?

6. SashaS

SashaS Member

The other skeletal showed up suddenly for quite some minutes besides the other person. If it was a sensor fail could be for some seconds not for minutes.

Last edited: Nov 1, 2018
  7. LachlanMac

LachlanMac Member

If you keep experimenting with this, keep this thread updated please. I find this stuff very interesting, but I'd rather not do it in my own house, haha!

Kurt likes this.
  8. SashaS

SashaS Member

Why what's the problem with your house?! Is more sacred than mine?! Hahaha

Kurt likes this.
  9. SashaS

SashaS Member

And I don't know what updates you are looking for. If you see in the posted pictures there is a clear evidence. There are two different views of camera with infrared color, & depth image stream and skeleton stream. Kinect produces dots much like the laser grid. In my uploaded pictures there are the dots of a human body and the dots of something else. I don't know what is it? I know that is not a camera fault (I know how they are) and I have follow the rule of the distance of the kinect.
    1_1.jpg

Last edited: Nov 5, 2018
    Kurt likes this.
  10. poeticblue

poeticblue Moderator

I’m just now getting a look at this post.. so what’s circled in red suppose to be a spirit or...? I know nothing about kinetic products at all lol

11. pandora97

pandora97 Well-Known Member

12. mac

mac senior member Staff Member

Kurt likes this.
  13. pandora97

pandora97 Well-Known Member

Agreed, wholeheartedly ;)

Kurt likes this.
  14. SashaS

SashaS Member

Anyway I'm convinced that there was something. I don't know what is it, a spirit, a kind of energy, ect. I know well computer glitches. A computer glitch can't last minutes. If you see in the pictures the skeleton (without body) is beside the other person (whith body) (picture 1 in 1 post) and after (some minutes) moves in the corner (picture 2,3) for a while (minutes) and than disappear without moving anything (picture 4)(if it was a furniture glitch).

The funny thing is that yesterday when I was watching a movie I heard I strong sound from the other room and I saw the mirror felt down over the kinect whithout any visible reason. Maybe it's a concidence. Very odd but it's true!

Kurt likes this.
  15. SashaS

SashaS Member

Here, we talk about not proven things even mostly of them are true!

Kurt likes this.
  16. SashaS

SashaS Member

Kurt likes this.
  17. poeticblue

poeticblue Moderator

Hmm interesting. Sounds like something straight from a paranormal movie lol. Thanks for the information :)

Kurt likes this.
  18. SashaS

SashaS Member

I agree with you! It sounds like that and makes all this even more incredible. But it's true. Why hiding the truth?! :)

Kurt likes this.
  19. mac

mac senior member Staff Member

The results produced by the equipment are what they are - they're true if you like - but the source of what's being observed is still uncertain. Experiments may provide useful data that can be fully analysed.

That doesn't appear to be the current situation so it's conjecture what the picures show.

Last edited: Nov 11, 2018
  20. SashaS

SashaS Member

Yes Mac! I know that there are people still experimenting with kinect and I hope to provide useful data & results. I just wanted to share my experience.

Kurt likes this.