1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

Is it possible for spirits to attach themselves to you and drain your energy?

Discussion in 'General Afterlife Discussions' started by JHK, Feb 18, 2018.

1. bluebird

bluebird Well-Known Member

Odds are what you experienced was just another episode of sleep paralysis, or perhaps just a nightmare. You remember the dream and sleep paralysis from years ago, so clearly it had quite an impact on you; therefore, it's not surprising that you had another dream of that same figure again. Also, if you are having some stress in your life (is anything happening in which you feel you are being replaced, literally or figuratively?), the dream could be one way in which your subconscious is trying to work through that problem/issue.

I really think it's most likely that it was just a disturbing dream. However, if you have any spiritual/religious faith, perhaps consider saying a prayer of your faith in your home, asking for blessing, etc., just in case it is more than that.

2. Cute Bear

Cute Bear Banned

What odds? Where can I retrieve this information that you have? What is the odd split between SP and a nightmare and thank you in advance :)

Amore likes this.
  3. bluebird

My opinion only, like virtually everything else I state on this forum. ;)

4. Cute Bear

Cute Bear Banned

Cute Bear said:
    What odds? Where can I retrieve this information that you have? What is the odd split between SP and a nightmare and thank you in advance :)

I see. FYI, "odds" as a ratio, odds as a number, and probability (also a number) are related by simple formulas, and similarly odds in favor and odds against, and probability of success and probability of failure have simple relations. These statistical relationships are borne from the mathematical and precludes opinion.

5. bluebird

Yes, I'm aware of what "odds" means, lol....though you seem to be the only person to not understand that I was speaking more colloquially, as is common in language, particularly on internet discussion forums. ;)

pandora97 likes this.