1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

Is hell real?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussions' started by Storybud68, Nov 10, 2017.

1. Storybud68

Storybud68 Active Member

After watching some videos on you tube of people who clinically died for a certain amount of time on there experiences ,some of them describe going to hell,a place of so much pain and torture we couldnt even begin to imagine,thses people getting interviewd seemed very genuine,they all described tbe same thing.The other thing was they didnt seem particularly bad people.I have to say this did scare me.I would really welcome your views?please excuse my spelling

2. Bill Z

Bill Z Well-Known Member

This is just my opinion based upon my experiences and my communication with my partner who transitioned in June and a lot of research. What I believe is that there is no judgment from an outside source only from our higher self. Sounds like cheney and hitler and most currently in power would get off the hook right but, again this is my personal belief, once we transition we move into a greater awareness in a place where only love exists. Imaging the torture within a suddenly aware soul who witnesses the crimes that soul has committed against innocents. Self judgement is much more painful that the judgement of any outside source I believe. I don't know if that makes any sense but again it's my personal belief.

3. mac

mac regular contributor Staff Member

Spiritually advanced teachers and guides are the most authoritative sources in my view. bill has expressed his personal views which are pretty much in line with what's been taught for decades and more.

Try reading up on some of the published material and stay away from the online nonsense on YouTube. If you allow your mind to be filled with junk you find online you have only yourself to blame. Remember there was a time not so very long ago when the World Wide Web didn't exist and ordinary folk read books by authors who weren't the narcissists so often seen online. :D

4. Storybud68

Storybud68 Active Member

thank you

5. Storybud68

Storybud68 Active Member

Thank you bill and mac ,i think its good advice to stay away from u tube.im still learning all the time.