1. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.
    Dismiss Notice

Introduction

Discussion in 'Instrumental TransCommunication with Stations' started by Nicola, Mar 25, 2016.

1. Nicola

Nicola New Member

Hello,

I'm Nicola from the UK! I am a member of AREI and have been using Dr. Craig's suggested methods of connecting to a station daily.
    I am also a video ITC researcher sticking as close as possible to Klaus Schreiber's video feedback loop method as today's technology allows.
    I'm new to the research but am extremely active.

Nicola

2. lybg

lybg New Member

Welcome and thank you for contacting the station daily!

3. Truth seeker

Truth seeker Member

Welcome Nicola! Hope you can share with us some of your videos sometimes...

4. RobertaGrimes

RobertaGrimes Administrator

Dear Nicola, the fact that you are using Craig Hogan's techniques for connecting with the North American station is extremely interesting and hopeful! There being no space where your communicators are, it may well be that anyone worldwide who wants to converse with people we used to think were dead will be able to do it through a station that happens to be centered in earthly Chicago. YAYY!! This all is happening so fast!!

5. RCraig

RCraig New Member

Yes, we expect 2016 to be a year of monumental advancements in afterlife communication and support for the workers in the afterlife and afterlife communication fields. AREI's website is afterlifeinstitute.org. Along with Roberta and me, the other co-founders are Victor and Wendy Zammit and Susanne Wilson. It's going to be an exciting year.

6. Eternal

Eternal New Member

Thank you Nicola for these links. Great info.

https://macyafterlife.com/2013/05/11/calling-earth-a-landmark-afterlife-documentary/