1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

Introduction from MAYA

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by MAYA1, Sep 1, 2019.

1. Hi everyone,

I was invited to introduce myself and share what is my interest in the afterlife.
    I believe I had a NDE at 6 months old when I was sick and the DR gave my parents the wrong medicine and when mom checked up on me after a long nap, I was barely breathing and I was rushed to the emergency room.
    I survived but all my life I knew that I was NOT FROM HERE and it was hard to be in a body when I just
    "wanted to go HOME." I never tried suicide because I believed that I would blotch it up and be in a wheelchair the rest of my life. I decided life is hard enough and I dd not want to make it harder for myself.

I was always a SEEKER. I finally found Master Teacher who taught A Course In Miracles.
    His LOVE lifted my vibration so high that I was HOME. I loved being HOME and I just wanted to STAY in that Nothingness, Everything, Light, Love Divine forever but at some point it was too much and I sort of burnt out and wanted to be in the body and asked to be released to live the human drama/experience.

I am now going through a deep difficult struggle in a life situation and I watched Roberta on Gaia. Her words totally made sense to me.
    I am practicing....I love you , I bless you, I forgive you, I release you.
    Thank you Source of All that Is.

2. mac

mac Staff Member

welcome to ALF :)

Kurt likes this.
  3. mac

mac Staff Member

Here on ALF we've discussed why - in general - we incarnates do not know where we came from or why we're here. Your experience may give some insight into that; perhaps it's because if we did know we might find ourselves as unsettled and unhappy as you are.

That's just conjecture, of course, as might be your ideas concerning NDE. You don't know if you experienced an NDE when you were a baby or - if you did - whether that was the reason you feel so unsettled. You may simply have retained more awareness of your origin than is usual, more than most of us do, that led to your situation.

It's interesting to consider and discuss these matters but it's important to try to move forward using the insight they have provided. On ALF you will find a range of reactions and interests and I hope you'll also find information, ideas and opinions that will appeal to you. :)

Kurt likes this.
  4. Kurt

Kurt Major Contributor

Welcome

5. poeticblue

poeticblue member

Welcome.

6. RobertaGrimes

RobertaGrimes Administrator

Welcome, MAYA1!