1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

Introduction from JennyMM

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by JennyMM, Dec 13, 2019.

1. Hi, all. I'm glad to find this forum and looking forward to learning more and growing. I have always been intuitive, have always known certain things (like what it's like to drown), and have had numerous "experiences". Like being visited by people who've died, even a very special dog of mine. I have sent telepathic messages of strength to people in stressful situations, etc. I used to meditate, even experienced astral travel once that was so beautiful and peaceful that I didn't want to return. But I've always felt like I didn't belong, wasn't like most other people, and have a yearning for some place but don't really know where that is or how to find it. So, I'm hoping to better understand who I am, why I have had these experiences and feelings all my life. I also need to know that there are other people like me in this world.

2. mac

mac Staff Member

Hi Jenny and welcome to ALF :)

It's easy to be tempted into thinking we're alone in this world based on what and how we feel. Chances are, though, that it's far from true but meeting up with others of a similar mind and outlook can be very much hit-and-miss, probably more miss than hit! :D

Whether you'll find a like-minded contact here depends on what you're seeking specifically but sometimes one has to accept that all the things one is looking for may be 'out there' somewhere but spread across a number of individuals.

Please take a look at the forums and the threads in those forums to give you a flavor of what discussions we've had and please ask your own questions.

3. poeticblue

poeticblue member

Welcome.