1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

Intro

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by dingodile, Mar 18, 2018.

1. kim

kim Regular Contributor

Mac informed me in the post just above mine that it is my challenge to bring my experiences down to this level we share now. I am still learning the best way in which to convert the energetic ideas into words, but I think the best way to express them is through "Being". As time goes on I see that something phenomenal happened to me and I am still learning about it myself. It grows in seasons and comes uninitiated. I follow wisps of consciousness that are in my mind, and they always take me where I should be.

2. mac

mac Staff Member

I meant your challenge is to communicate with dumbos like me at our own level of appreciation, one where we haven't shared the experiences you've had.

I do appreciate that it's quite the challenge but just "being" may not convey much to us.

3. kim

kim Regular Contributor

One reason I kept running my mouth, or talking in circles, without being understood, is because I never considered consciousness the way Dingodile described it.
    HaHaHa, Mac you are so funny!!:p
    What I mean is to BE the way I would want to be treated. Be the change you wish to see in the world.

4. Highlander

Highlander Active Member

Hang in there, Kim. I have had several spiritually transformative experiences and tried explaining them to people who have never experienced other dimensions. We who are presently in human form cannot adequately explain our experiences in a way non-experiencers can understand. You have to have "been there" to get it.
    STEs are mind-blowing and impossible to fully communicate with mere words.

kim likes this.
  5. mac

mac Staff Member

It's fine if someone accepts they're unable to communicate in words the experiences they have had but kim seems determined to keep trying despite the difficulties she's always mentioning. There are, however, many other aspects to the world of the spirit which could be discussed and which are not directly impacted by one's personal experience(s).

6. kim

kim Regular Contributor

Thanks, Highlander!:)

7. mac

mac Staff Member

What happens, and has happened, to you spiritually is purely personal to you. I have totally accepted that and I'm unable to relate to your potential "spiritually transformative episodes". For me, as I explained, they have no relevance and I have no similar experience to help me. But I acknowledge that it's difficult for you to talk about because words won't work.

I think I am patient but this situation keeps recurring and I keep trying to suggest ways to work around it.

8. kim

kim Regular Contributor

Perhaps I am here to test your gentleness and patience?

Last edited: Apr 3, 2018
  9. mac

mac Staff Member

Perhaps but I don't think so.... ;) You're much more likely to be here for you - unless you know something different?

10. kim

kim Regular Contributor

All I know is to look straight ahead and don't look back at the past. All is well.