1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

Intro

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by dingodile, Mar 18, 2018.

1. dingodile

dingodile Member

I believe she said it's a fact. So apparently there are facts.

2. kim

kim Active Member

Oh, I missed that word 'fact' in what she wrote, but IMO everything is a manifestation of God's, or whatever word or idea you want to use, breath, so there is room for every vibration and we are growing spiritually and have an eternity to do so.

3. RobertaGrimes

RobertaGrimes Administrator

I think I am saying that the distinction doesn't have the same meaning there. I have seen comments from advanced beings saying something like that. Perhaps it means that everything is true somewhere, and everything is false somewhere? It's like multi-dimensional chess. You can't envision it until you see it!

kim likes this.
  4. genewardsmith

genewardsmith Active Member

I take such comments to suggest that if truth is all you know, false becomes a meaningless concept. You don't think of things which are false, or hold in your mind any evil.

5. kim

kim Active Member

Consciousness is much bigger and more loving than anything we have experienced in our lives here on earth. Before we came here we agreed to forget everything we once knew. We are growing and we can do that eternally. I see potential in evil. It evolves and doesn't have to stay evil. Consciousness sees potential in everyone of us, because we are a piece of It.

Last edited: Mar 29, 2018
  6. bluebird

bluebird Regular Contributor

If you aren't using "Consciousness" as a synonym for "god", which you said you are not, then what do you mean by it? It cannot see potential if it it not a sentient being of some sort....

7. kim

kim Active Member

I think we make too big a deal over our words and ideas when we live here, because in actuality they are meaningless in eternity. I was not referring to a god, and that is why words don't work. They are too rigid. I've experienced something else thanks to the NDE, and it has been manifesting before my eyes since 1983.

Last edited: Mar 29, 2018
  8. mac

mac Staff Member

Words are never meaningless but they may be carelessly used.....

9. bluebird

bluebird Regular Contributor

If you don't mean "Consciousness" to indicate some sort of sentient being (whether a god or not), how can you think it can "see potential" in each of us?

10. kim

kim Active Member

I see "god" as something people create to provide security and comfort for themselves. Any word we may use here to describe the Highest Power in the universe is inadequate.
    The 'us' who it sees potential in is unable to be detected by our physical senses. That invisible part of us is who we really are, because when you get down to basics all we experience with our physical senses is like a colorful shadow.