1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

Intro

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by dingodile, Mar 18, 2018.

1. mac

mac Staff Member

Goodness knows what's happened to yours but here's a copy of posting #61 text "I don't know anything different, but I have experienced reality in a totally new transformative and transcendent way, but I get badgered whenever I speak of it, so I'm not going to talk about it anymore. I feel the best way to do that would be to leave the forum. I want to thank everyone for what I learned. Bye-bye! Love, Kim"

2. pandora97

pandora97 Well-Known Member

3. Bill Z

Bill Z Well-Known Member

I wish you the best Kim and hope you stick around and at least to see what happens here and perhaps you insignite

4. kim

kim Active Member

Thank-you, Bill. I'll take a look on ALF every once in a while, but I had an mountain top experience that no one can relate with, so it is just best for me not to say anything.

Amore likes this.
  5. Highlander

Highlander Member

Kim, FWIW I empathize with you 100%. I have had experiences on par with yours and have had decades to reflect on what they mean and what effect relating STEs has on people who can't identify. Being where we are can be quite lonely. You have a deep desire to bring knowledge and joy to people who resist and rebuff, and online will badger you just to see you go away. It happened to me also, so don't take it personally.
    But, take heart. They aren't mean and can't help themselves. I have tried to put myself in their shoes and ask myself if I would believe someone who tells fantastic stories I can't relate to. The answer is NO.
    One would think that on what purports to be a spiritual site people would be open minded, but such is not the case.
    The one solace is that we have been shown reality on a level that few have seen. For that we must be grateful. We do not fear death because we know there is no such thing.

kim and Amore like this.