1. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.
    Dismiss Notice

interesting videos

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussions' started by mac, Feb 17, 2018.

1. mac

mac senior member Staff Member

'Psychic', Parts 1 and 2 - give 'em a try. Gary Schwartz (University of Arizona) can be found near the end of Part 2

https://lightafterlife.forumotion.com/portal

With acknowledgement and thanks to my friend at Light After Life.

marmaladecat likes this.
  2. ravensgate

ravensgate Active Member

Thanks for posting the link, mac. I started to look around but have not yet watched the Radin's videos. I am a little familiar with his work. Then I read something that stopped me in my tracks... please tell me we do not have our esteemed JW there!!! He surely spreads himself around, doesn't he, just like black mold. Good grief, doesn't anyone close to him know about his dysfunction?! Get the man some help :(

3. mac

mac senior member Staff Member

I expect such emotionally-challenged individual(s) are to be found on various similar websites playing their bizarre games. I know there's at least one place where 'mac' is being spoofed for example and I'm pretty confident the puppet-master has opened one or more sock-puppet accounts here on ALF since the closing down of his previous accounts. Sadly we have to accept that it's damned near impossible to filter these weirdos out and prevent them appearing in another disguise. As with other online aspects it's a game of observation and monitoring plus catch-up action cum damage limitation.

I know the owner of LAL and am familiar with her m.o. concerning these ne'er do well social misfits. She's well experienced in handling their weird behaviour. Their presence shouldn't stop you enjoying your visit. They won't be allowed to do any more than they're doing presently. Sometimes it's easier to let the crackpots ramble on to themselves - at least we know where they are that way!

4. ravensgate

ravensgate Active Member

I don't have a problem with the crackpots rambling on to themselves. My problem is that such crackpots sometimes sow discord among members, hack accounts and generally cause a big cluster----. If they would limit themselves to the spewing of their twaddle, I'd be ok with it. Attacking, mocking, belittling others makes my blood boil, and when this happens on a regular basis, I usually end up striking back or quit posting until the PITA's gone. Like you, mac, I have a strong feeling the puppet-master is among us :( I will go back to the site; I'm sure it is interesting. Again, thanks for the link :)

5. Cute Bear

Cute Bear Banned

I agree. Would you point me to posts where this has happened so I, too, may run away if necessary?

6. pandora97

pandora97 Member

????

7. ravensgate

ravensgate Active Member

Today's ALF is monitored well. No worries! :)

Cute Bear likes this.
  8. Cute Bear

Cute Bear Banned

According to mac and ravingate, they have evidence that an existing Member is one of a number of "crackpots who sometimes sow discord among members, hack accounts and generally cause a big cluster----. If they would limit themselves to the spewing of their twaddle, I'd be ok with it. Attacking, mocking, belittling others makes my blood boil, and when this happens on a regular basis, I usually end up striking back or quit posting until the PITA's gone. Like you, mac, I have a strong feeling the puppet-master is among us :("

I'm asking for clarification and positive identification so that I too may avoid this individual. And his puppets and associated "crackpots". And the evidence that this gruppe of miscreants are or have been "Attacking, mocking, belittling others".

9. RobertaGrimes

RobertaGrimes Administrator

Cute Bear, one of the persistent signs of this individual is that he acts precisely as you are acting, initially showing his wide knowledge and ingratiating himself among us, and often choosing cute avatar pictures and cute names. Then oftentimes he will begin to ask precisely this sort of question, trying to make it a topic. Sowing discord. If you don't want to be suspected, then I urge you strongly not to act suspicious.

The wonderful present members of this community deserve the protection that for far too long we were too polite and trusting to give to long-ago members who are still loved and still missed. We won't make that mistake again. Cute Bear, this is your FIRST WARNING. If you continue to make me suspicious of your intentions we will need to ban you, so please do not ever discuss this topic again.

marmaladecat and pandora97 like this.