1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

Interesting Angle On Communication and Thinking About Someone

Discussion in 'After-Death Communication' started by DenverGuy, Feb 19, 2018.

1. DenverGuy

DenverGuy Active Member

I looked for an existing place to post this, but didn't find the ideal thread.

I saw this in a Abraham Hicks video and I really like it. Maybe you will, too:

"A wife told her husband who had died: "I think about you all the time." His answer: "How do you know that it's not me thinking about you?"

Indeed.

Last edited: Feb 19, 2018
    bluebird, mac, Amore and 2 others like this.
  2. Cute Bear

Cute Bear Banned

Indeed.

3. Amore

Amore Active Member

That's very beautiful. Thanks for sharing DG!

DenverGuy likes this.
  4. bluebird

bluebird Well-Known Member

That's lovely, DenverGuy. Thank you for sharing it.

DenverGuy likes this.
  5. DenverGuy

DenverGuy Active Member

You're welcome, Bluebird. Please try to remember those words. They may help a little when you need them most.

bluebird likes this.
  6. jimrich

jimrich Active Member

I have noticed a "pattern" that if I "think about" a Dis-incarnate, they often appear to me so I don't know if my thoughts invite them or if they have inspired me to casually think about them. I really don't care since it's always nice to notice when a Dis-incarnate is near by. I sometimes mention their presence to my fiance or a friend but the friend/fiance rarely notices the Dis-incarnate and often acts "susceptible" so I rarely tell anyone what I perceive.