1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

Initials in the clouds?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussions' started by Cassie, Jul 18, 2019.

1. Cassie

Cassie New Member

Oh poeticblue I'm blown away - in tears. I guessed this message is from my father and you have confirmed it. I once asked for ribbons as a sign he is still in touch with me. As if I needed proof - he has been in touch many times and often in the form of songs with beautiful words, usually along the lines that we are still together and have God's help. Thank you so so much x

2. Cassie

Cassie New Member

Thanks Kurt. It's a bit of a miracle I managed to get a photograph, I only had an old mobile phone with me that doesn't take good photo's. The sun was in front of me and I couldn't actually see the picture I was taking! The photos have come out very dark but in fact it was a very bright sunny day and the letters in the clouds very clear indeed in reality - in fact I gasped when I saw them.

Kurt likes this.
  3. poeticblue

poeticblue member

When I read your post I automatically thought of that song. I figured I would share the lyrics with you.

I’m glad that it helped ease you a bit. :)

Kurt likes this.