1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

Initials in the clouds?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussions' started by Cassie, Jul 18, 2019.

1. Cassie

Cassie New Member

Hi I have just returned home from a walk in a nature reserve where there are substantial remains of a WW2 RAF radar station. It is one of four radar stations that were in the area, one of which my father recalls delivering secret documents to in 1941. I have only been to this nature reserve a couple of times and this afternoon found the viewing platform (well hidden amongst trees) which is on the roof of what was one of the radar masts. There is information about the radar station there and fabulous views of the moors. Of course I was reminded of my father's war time story. When I came down from the viewing platform I was amazed to see what appears to me to be initials in the clouds. It looks like T.L.J ? I'd be grateful for anyone's thoughts on this. Thank you

Attached Files:

Kurt likes this.
  2. mac

mac Staff Member

They certainly do look like letters!

Kurt likes this.
  3. Cassie

Cassie New Member

Thanks Mac - it was much clearer in reality. I only have an ancient mobile phone that doesn't take good photos! The letters are so uniform and appear to have full stops!

4. mac

mac Staff Member

It does make you wonder, Cassie! :) I suppose an experienced pilot with one of these stunt planes might be able to form the letters and maybe even a full stop. I'd say that's more a possibility than anything spooky!

Take a look at this: https://www.google.com/search?q=TLJ...EKHVNODPIQ9QEwFHoECAUQCQ#imgrc=qMP6DsNFi6UbLM:

Kurt likes this.
  5. Cassie

Cassie New Member

Yes could be - and thanks for the link. However we were on moorland, nobody around for miles and I think we would have seen a plane.

Kurt likes this.
  6. mac

mac Staff Member

It's a mystery alright....

Kurt likes this.
  7. Cassie

Cassie New Member

Sure is!

Kurt likes this.
  8. Kurt

Kurt Major Contributor

That's astounding!! Those are letters for sure! I'm amazed. Most people don't show proof of their stories so that makes this one more special to read about.

Thank you for sharing it with us Cassie.

9. Kurt

Kurt Major Contributor

That's the most interesting thing I have seen in a while.

Cassie likes this.
  10. poeticblue

poeticblue member

Lyrics from Stevie Wonder somewhat related:

Oh so long for this night I prayed
    That a star would guide you my way
    To share with me this special day
    Where a ribbon in the sky for our love

If allowed may I touch your hand
    And if pleased may I once again
    So that you too will understand
    There's a ribbon in the sky for our love

This is not a coincidence
    And far more than a lucky chance
    But what is that was always meant
    Is our ribbon in the sky for our love, love

We can't lose with God on our side
    We'll find strength in each tear we cry
    From now on it will be you and I
    And our ribbon in the sky
    Ribbon in the sky
    A ribbon in the sky for our love

There's a ribbon in the sky for our love.

(I don’t have pictures nor can relate to what is said on this thread, but these lyrics fit perfectly).