1. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.
    Dismiss Notice

Induced After Death Communication Webinar Tonight - 11/30

Discussion in 'After-Death Communication' started by DenverGuy, Nov 30, 2017.

1. DenverGuy

DenverGuy Member

It's free, if anyone is interested, from the Forever Family Foundation (non-profit).

Dr. Allan Botkin is a psychotherapist who made a significant discovery while treating a patient for PTSD using a series of rapid eye movements. His patient suddenly started talking to a deceased loved one! Eventually he perfected the technique, which he named Induced After Death Communication. The procedure has enabled people to make tremendous strides in their grief, and he has now trained other professionals in an effort to make this modality available to more people. Dr. Botkin will be talking about the procedure, specifically how it works and who might benefit.

https://bbsradio.com/station1schedu...utm_campaign=SOLR-M&M-092117&utm_medium=email

8:00 PM Eastern/5:00 PM Pacific
    listen via phone: 605-475-1600
    888-627-6008

2. mac

mac senior member Staff Member

3. mac

a very interesting technique

4. DenverGuy

DenverGuy Member

Thanks for the links, Mac.
    Did anyone listen? I found it to be interesting. Time for the next step.

5. mac

You're welcome - thought someone might enjoy the stuff I read. I didn't listen to the transmission but I did find the online info very interesting indeed although somewhat historical. I wonder if there are many therapists routinely deploying the technique. If it's truly as effective as portrayed - and accepted by medical practitioners as beneficial - then it deserves to be known about and used more widely.

6. DenverGuy

DenverGuy Member

Well, I am meeting with a therapist in January who was trained by Dr. Botkin. I'll report how it goes...

7. mac

I'll look forward to hearing how that goes. I really do hope it works for you. :)

8. DenverGuy

DenverGuy Member

Thanks, Mac! Will do.