1. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.
    Dismiss Notice

Image from the afterlife?

Discussion in 'Afterlife Evidence' started by Mark Zerafa, Sep 5, 2017.

1. Mark Zerafa

Mark Zerafa New Member

Here is an image I received as a reflection on a glass bottle.

[​IMG]

Regards,
    Mark

2. Hi Mark, so refreshing to hear from you, thank you for new image, very clearly see a man with moustache and possibly a beard, behind him I can see only half of a face of a woman appears to be of African race. what do you see? and do these images mean anything to you, I haven't been here foe some time, unfortunately I had an accident fell over and broke my hip so been in hospital had a hip replacement after surgery had cardiac arrest, not a lot of laughs there, but home now and in recovery. hope all is well with you I look forward to seeing your images. PS hope your dad is ok.

3. bluebird

bluebird Well-Known Member

While the image does look a bit like a man's face (at least to me), it is more likely to be smudges from human fingers or even a reflection of other items in the room. Pareidolia is very common.

4. jimrich

jimrich Active Member

Hmm, profound and astonishing!
    Based upon my seven decades of intensive research, I am a confident that Jesus the Christ is shown there.
    What do you see/feel, Mark?

Last edited: Sep 9, 2017
  5. MalMac56

MalMac56 Member

Oh dear... that image could be anything.
    Actually I see lots of images in the clouds, maybe they're supernatural.

Seriously I try to look at the topic of the afterlife with an open mind and then someone posts a photo like that :rolleyes:

Stephaniellen likes this.
  6. mac

mac host

I can't see in the image - or in most other images over past years - what others say they can but I don't disbelieve that they see something. Nobody can prove there is an image but no-one can prove there isn't.

If that were the only evidence of survival then the matter might be serious but I suggest it's one fairly insignificant perspective in a very big overall picture.

7. MalMac56

MalMac56 Member

The problem I have with this image is that it was taken with a 'Panasonic DMC-SZ10' BUT......
    Was altered in some way with 'Windows Photo Editor 10' :rolleyes:
    You can see for yourself if you look at the EXIF data.

8. mac

mac host

Fair enough but does that photo affect your approach to survival?