1. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.
    Dismiss Notice

I'm so sad, i just need to speak

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussions' started by Monika, Mar 19, 2018.

1. Kurt

Kurt Active Member

It is not orthographically possible for me stress just how bad I would like to see you happy again and with that being said I will not make myself look foolish trying. All I can say is that I hope you do feel better and that is not a cliche.

I do believe you both will be reunited one day & hopefully with great timing.

Monika likes this.
  2. Monika

Monika Active Member

Thank you Kurt for your supportive and kind word. With a huge help from people from this forum and efforts i put by myself i am feeling a little bit more stabile. Thanks :)

Kurt likes this.
  3. Bill Z

Bill Z Active Member

Monika she might have been a well meaning person and said very silly things. Your posts here express a beautiful understanding and wisdom of the other side. People meaning to be kind and helpful have told me to get over it, she's on to bigger and better things, etc and I finally realize unless you experience a loss of this power and depth it's difficult for others to understand. Monika, you are more stable than most!
    Peace.

Kurt, GoldDustWoman622 and Monika like this.
  4. Monika

Monika Active Member

Thank you Bill for such kind message♡

Bill Z likes this.
  5. GoldDustWoman622

GoldDustWoman622 New Member

Now it's time for me to give YOU a big hug . I too am sorry you went through that and can absolutely relate . As you know I have had well and not so well meaning people tell me a variety of what you were just told and it does bring on mass confusion ( for me anyway) and that awful feeling of the rug being pulled out from under you . I am trying to live but in no way am I moving on from him. That was my big love everyone hopes for . I don't think people realize that for alot of us its not only hurtful but plain out scary to hear things like that . Each day is tough enough already and like you said some days the pain is very hard to handle, I have noticed that it ( the pain) makes me very sensitive also . I read your posts , you have a line of communication open with Michel . You two want the same - to be together .Plus your open minded good vibe energy when you speak definitely tells me you two are in this for all time . This is not the end .

Last edited: May 20, 2018
    Monika likes this.
  6. Monika

Monika Active Member

GoldDustWoman622, thank you so so much for such supportive and sensual message♡ this means so much for me as here are people who understands how damaging some situations, some spoken words might be in life when you are totally burned down and just try to raise up again. Now i am a bit stronger and i ask for everyone who still often say something please, if you are first time in such situation in life and dont know what to say, please simply google for "what not to say for grieving person". I googled one time. And i see that people are tend to say everything what they suppose not to say.
    Yes, Michel is my biggest support and my guide. We both need communication as we need air to breathe (well, at least me). I could not survive a day without him beside me♡♡

Last edited: May 19, 2018
    GoldDustWoman622 likes this.
  7. Monika

Monika Active Member

Oh and a huuuug. Thank you for hug and please let me share one back♡

GoldDustWoman622 likes this.
  8. Monika

Monika Active Member

A speach from woman who lost her husband:

Bill Z and GoldDustWoman622 like this.