1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

I'm leaving the Afterlife Forums

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by Gypsyblue, Nov 15, 2011.

1. Andrew

Andrew Guest

Hi again GypsyBlue! I am glad to hear that you have been doing pretty well. Congratulations on your marriage! It's great that you checked in with us! I did my best to answer your question earlier today, but I hope some others will take a crack at it as well.

2. Annie

Annie Member

Congratulations Gypsy! Good to hear from you again. :) I'm glad you've been feeling a little better.

3. Carol and Mikey

Carol and Mikey Golden Hearts

So glad you are back GypsyBlue! Thank you!!!!

4. RobertaGrimes

RobertaGrimes Administrator

Seeing that lovely Gypsy Vanner horse here again makes me smile, dear friend. Your wisdom and insights are so much appreciated!! What we are learning about the next stage makes all our talk about death and the afterlife not really about dying, after all - we are talking about more abundant living. And you exemplify that, dear GypsyBlue - Big hug ;-)!

5. Welcome back Gypsy and congratulations on your marriage. I echo Roberta and find this forum so spiritually uplifting that I am now unable to sustain the negativity that I so carefully nurtured most of my life. I hope you are able to assimilate something similar to what many of us are experiencing here as your input is valued.

Last edited: Dec 30, 2011
  6. RobertaGrimes

RobertaGrimes Administrator

Thank you, dear wonderful Awakening! You have just made more than worthwhile every bit of effort that I have put into these forums ;-). I will come back and read this post of yours again and again...

7. Oh no dear lady, now you’ve done it! Not only do I not deserve such an honor I fear and feel your words here may have forever stranded me in the strange and frightening new land of good will toward all. I much prefer the free will of discernment and the familiar comfort of disdain for whatever suits me at the time. (Don’t do me anymore favors lady) ;)