1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

I'm leaving the Afterlife Forums

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by Gypsyblue, Nov 15, 2011.

1. Gypsyblue

Gypsyblue New Member

I don't think it's good for me. I'm finding myself thinking more about death and the afterlife than I am living and that's not good for me. I want to get busy living...not dying. So this will be my last post here. Thank you to everyone - I appreciate your kindness.

2. knight1985

knight1985 New Member

hey cudnt we keep in touch master yoda

3. RobertaGrimes

RobertaGrimes Administrator

We are going to miss you very much, dear friend! Your contributions here have been wonderful - honest and insightful and prodding all of us to think more clearly. In addition, of course, I love your Gypsy Vanner avatar ;-). But living comes first, dear wonderful GypsyBlue. I hope that your time with us helps to lead you now to ever deeper happiness in really living!

4. Richard

Richard New Member

Take care, and be well, Gypsyblue, you can always return!!!!!

5. papajohn

papajohn New Member

Well said,Gypsy. You are without a doubt a very strong individual and you seem very advanced. I wish you nothing but the grace of God for you. I know exactly what you are feeling. Eternity is a very long time. This physical experience is a blink of an eye. Enjoy what is left of the blink.

6. Awww I'm sad to see you go but thank you for sharing with us what you did, you will be missed! I know what you mean, I don't think I check this forum quite as often as I did when I first came here because I didn't want to get obsessed, but it's helped my grow a lot. I'm a little busier now and I feel like this forum has had a really positive influence on me and helped me get my life back on track.

7. You just got here Gypsy, but I understand what you are saying. Being here definitely doesn't affect me that way, it has more of an opposite affect. Stop by anytime, your posts are always insightful.

8. Happy travels, Gypsyblue!

9. Andrew

Andrew Guest

We'll certainly miss you, GypsyBlue - but I do understand where you are coming from. Your input here has been appreciated! Good luck on your journey, dear friend! :)

10. TheGodSplinter

TheGodSplinter New Member

Hi...

To re-proportion your thoughts of dying and the afterlife (to re-align them in a more realistic and healthy manner, in your daily life) is a matter for adjustment - not exclusion.

I don't know you. I'm new, here. Whatever your choice, I wish you well.

Ian.