1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

Im leaving. Sorry for everything.

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by Kurt, Aug 22, 2018.

1. Kurt

Kurt Major Contributor

There is a lot of inactivity

I feel boycotted, but also rationalise that it is not the case.

Most of it is my fault. Some not.

Everything from the spoofing to my recent content. 6 months ago if I posted something I got a lot of replies and learning was much easier. Now? I have nothing but empty views.

Thx for the email correspondence to all involved. I would shout you out, but it would violate privacy and if there is a back door boycott I don't want you affected.

I may come back one day, I am not sure... I just feel kinda useless. I don't want to be a soap box preacher in a ghost town so farewell.

Maybe in November things will change.

I really do regret posting the hollow hell theory thing. I believe researchers deserve it but maybe no one was ready for the dark side? IDK.

Hopefully my newest thread will get some discourse.

I am going to miss it here.

Farewell.

(Watch this get nothing)

2. mac

mac Staff Member

It's summer, folk are doing other things. I referred to that situation earlier this summer....

Some might be boycotting you but others may simply not be interested in the topics that interest you. That's the nature of forums....

None of us can dictate that others must respond to what we write. We're here by choice and we respond - or not - by choice.

Private emails have nothing to do with public forums.

You have individual choice as so do we all. If this website doesn't suit the needs of any of us then it may be better to look elsewhere.

Or any time from early fall onward based on experience...

You are interested in issues that appear not to interest others. I've experienced similar situations routinely through my time online. There's a modern saying - get over it.

I've responded and maybe others will too.

That's something you were wrong about. I would miss being here too and that's a very good reason for staying for anyone of a similar mind.

Kurt likes this.
  3. mac

mac Staff Member

If you still decide to leave then I wish you well in all you do. :) ALF should still be here should you decide to return.

Kurt likes this.
  4. Kurt

Kurt Major Contributor

I will be back eventually. I just have a lot going on right now.

5. Kurt

Kurt Major Contributor

Thats definitely a great reason:). I just have some things to get done. I thing maybe Halloween onwards we will see more activity. Thank you for the responses.

I will be back.

6. pandora97

pandora97 Established Member

I'm not boycotting you...…..but to be honest I've been a little confused:confused: First for the reasons you mentioned above and maybe it's just me but your posts seem so different to me than when you first joined us. Of course I don't post much anyway. I don't feel knowledgeable enough to add to the conversation in most cases, so I just read and learn!;)

7. Kurt

Kurt Major Contributor

Thank you..... I'm very depressed and stressed out. There's a lot going on right now.

Once I'm in a better place I'll probably be the same.

I feel bad and even noticed myself. I don't like the new speech patterns.... I'm going to go back and read read my old posts to try and revert to that style.

I'm sorry for the change in speech.

I am very glad to know you are not. I think it is someone else who publicly said they will not be posting for awhile. Don't

It may also be negative spiritual energy. I need to get rid of it ...

Don't worry, I like you.

Last edited: Aug 24, 2018
    pandora97 likes this.
  8. pandora97

pandora97 Established Member

Hope you're feeling better soon. Wish I could help...……… :(