1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

illusion?

Discussion in 'Spiritual Growth & Development' started by mac, Dec 17, 2017.

1. mac

mac Staff Member

still is?

2. kim

kim Regular Contributor

I guess you could call it still rough, but I like it. I think it is more of an adventure, because I know where my assignment is from.

3. mac

mac Staff Member

And that's what makes all the difference - onward and upward! :)

4. kim

kim Regular Contributor

:);) Something was accomplished today wasn't it Mac

5. mac

mac Staff Member

Do you like the new avatar chosen specially for me by an admirer? ;):D

6. kim

kim Regular Contributor

Yes, I like it. Is it really you, because I saw it labeled as Ed A. earlier? If it is you I thought you had less hair.

7. mac

mac Staff Member

nah! I'm better looking, much happier and follicly challenged to the point of near-bald but cute with it! :p:D

But Ed had put so much effort into pleasing me that it would have seemed churlish not to use it.... :);):D

Last edited: Dec 20, 2017
  8. kim

kim Regular Contributor

One reason why I am able recall is because it seems that when I go to a certain place a movie begins to roll in my mind and brings back memories.

9. mac

mac Staff Member

I think so and I'm glad you feel that way too. It's been an uphill slog at times but we made it! :)

10. mac

mac Staff Member

And now you understand more about what those memories mean you've entered another phase of your life. :)