1. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.
    Dismiss Notice

illusion?

Discussion in 'Spiritual Growth & Development' started by mac, Dec 17, 2017.

1. mac

mac ALF member Staff Member

So it's the NEW teachers who don't even try to explain the simplest of notions, something even little 'mac' can conceive. I wasn't aware of the new ones who call it a paradox or a mystery but what a cop-out anyway, eh?

What's less a mystery is why some contributors are so smug with their dismissal of others' efforts. ;):cool:

2. kim marine

kim marine Active Member

I precognatively experience many things in my life. I remember it after it happens. It is an eerie feeling that I can't explain, but I like it. I wake some mornings and have a sense of enlightenment for the coming day. That is why I think the underlined statement above is applicable to our reality, since there is no matter. This is a dark plane, since there is no color here and we are the light, because black does not reflect any color but contains the frequencies that produce every color. Look at the rainbow where there are 5 distinct divisions between every color. But on this plane the divisions have been removed. On those other dimensions I experienced in the coma every one adhered to a specific style of life as though they heard only one voice emitted in 1 or 2 frequencies. Being there was so BORING! Everything was wonderful and suited everyone elses fancy, but there was nothing to learn or be excited about. It was so routine and life was capable to be memorized,

Last edited: Dec 25, 2017
  3. kim marine

kim marine Active Member

The point I was trying to make here was that it seems the Apostle Paul was endorsing reincarnation, although a typical Christian doesn't believe in it. When any one turns back to something it seems that they are doing it again. Paul also seems to be claiming that we have been alive forever.

Jesus also informs in John 14:26 that the Comforter, or The Holy Spirit, will remind us of every thing He told us, but how can The Spirit remind us of anything Jesus told us when we've never physically spoken to Him? Because we've been alive with the Perfect Oneness eternally and invisibly.

I feel it is important to be able to merge all the Word of god into one sensible entity if you want to talk about spiritual maturity. One person may see something different than another, but it is all one.

Last edited: Dec 25, 2017
  4. genewardsmith

genewardsmith Member

In other words, they don't know either.

5. mac

This thread has gone way off-topic. Here's what it used to be about:

"For a very long time I felt persuaded that experiences during life in-the-body enhanced the rate of personal spiritual progress. It’s what I thought spiritual guides had taught us. Nobody provided an alternative or at least I didn’t recognise it if they did.

The words we use may mean different things to each of us. In a similar way we have different ideas about the way we came into being, both as spirit individuals and as humans. I’ve always thought we progressed spiritually towards a state of near spiritual perfection before we reach our end as individuals - progression from where we are spiritually now to a point where no further progress can be made. Recently all that changed.

I still see us as from the source and identically similar to the source. When I say ‘us’ I’m referring to our ‘spirit selves’ our individual but spiritually-identical forms; identical ‘sparks’ of creative energy that animate every kind of personal existence. Those ‘sparks’ were spiritually perfect when they left the source to experience life as individuals and that spiritual perfection never changes. They don’t need to progress spiritually - they are already spiritually perfect. And when I refer to ‘they’ I’m actually meaning ‘us’, the spiritual us.

We each are individuated sparks of that divine source, eternally spiritually-perfect but appearing as something less. Isn’t that the grandest of illusions?"

6. kim marine

kim marine Active Member

I agree with you . I feel we were made visible so we would be able to see how our words and behaviors were making others feel. When your invisible there isn't much to experience. During the NDE I had I am able to recall life on other dimensions while in a coma and they were monotonous. Life was able to be memorized. I remember hearing my guides say to me that if I wanted to grow spiritually the earth was the quickest place to get the best results.

I don't think there is an end to our spiritual growth. I think we nurture every soul that is entwined in us. I think we can dwell as long as we'd like where ever we choose. This physical place is a challenge for all of us as we try to create a healthy sustainable earth where the Source will be visible instead of invisible. I mentioned above that in the dimensions experienced while in the coma life was monotonous. Probably because not all of the Sources vibes of consciousness were present to create anything with, but here things seem physical so they must be made of EVERY vibe of consciousness in the Source.

Last edited: Dec 26, 2017
  7. kim marine

kim marine Active Member

I think it is important to care about one another in the way we should in order to care for this planet in a way to maintain its health. It is more important to improve our characters than the knowledge of our brain. Our mind already knows everything, but we fear to acknowledge that, so while here we live by what we see. It is OK to say, "I don't know". Because once we think we've got life figured out the Source will just put another paradox or puzzle in our path as long as we remain here, but when we leave this planet it will be paradise regardless of whether we have all the right answers or not. We have an eternity to grow. We are His incarnated consciousness. Allow Him to nurture what is His. Let us care about one another. I'm learning to do that and Jesus is my mentor. If I was raised in another part of the world Whoever was the god image in the culture would be my mentor. Jesus not only speaks to me but also tweets to me in my mind by way of what I see in my daily life.

Last edited: Dec 28, 2017
  8. Amore

Amore Member

nderf.org has a forum here -> nderf.me It also covers OBEs and ADC and other relevant topics.

In case you want to meet other NDEers, Kim :)

Last edited: Dec 28, 2017
  9. kim marine

kim marine Active Member

Thank=you Amore for being so thoughtful!

Amore likes this.
  10. Amore

Amore Member

Thank YOU for sharing your experience here! I love reading your posts, they resonate inside of me.

kim marine likes this.
  11. kim marine

kim marine Active Member

Can this be compared to a kid on this earth and in this life promising they will do something, but they never get around to doing it since they'd rather not do it anyway?

12. mac

I don't see it that way. I'd guess that you liked where you were so much - totally understandably - that there wasn't much of an attraction in returning to continue an incarnation that you realised would be very different from what it might have been if you hadn't suffered injuries from your bike/car crash.

13. kim marine

kim marine Active Member

Oh, yes, I have never said anything about this on here before, but I was in Wales when I was in the accident. I was in the Navy and Wales is just where I wanted to be stationed. During the NDE when I foresaw scenes of my impending life they were of my home here in the states. Therefore, I assumed that is where I was going to return to live, and I recall submitting a request to my guides to let me remain in Europe. (I love America but I was only 18. All kids want to get away from home for a while!) My guides told me I was free to do whatever I want, but I follow their lead and I am very content in my choice to live the way I am living. The way I was treated in those other dimensions, which I thought was the world I live on now, were so rude, weird and obnoxious and provided another reason for me to want to stay away from the earth. My guides did inform me that I wasn't living my life on the earth but just observing lives I had lived formerly, and that totally blew my mind! I understand the situation better now though.

Last edited: Jan 7, 2018
  14. mac

The more I hear of your account the more I wonder how good your care was when you were out of it and totally confused. Maybe there was nothing your helpers could do to ameliorate the distress you were experiencing but it left a legacy from which it appears you are only just emerging. It's made for a tough life but maybe that's what you 'contracted' for before you entered this world - who knows?

15. kim marine

kim marine Active Member

I can definitely agree with what you said Mac. I can understand how others may see my life as tough, but I see it as an adventure, because I know where my assignment is from. Persistence has been a very beneficial character trait of mine.;)

Last edited: Jan 7, 2018
  16. kim marine

kim marine Active Member

When I was "out of it and totally confused" was when I was between the two worlds. I can see things more clearly now that you said that Mac. My guides tried to care for me, but I adamantly refused their help, because I wanted to leave the incarnated plane so bad. I was allowing my ego to dominate what I truly desired. But I want to BE the love of Christ that I have seen laid out before me. That is the only eternally enduring thing there is.

17. kim marine

kim marine Active Member

Do you mean when I entered this world 53 years ago on September 16, 1964?

18. mac

yes

19. kim marine

kim marine Active Member

Look at humanity and what we generally want for our children. We want to raise them to be independent people who are able to take care of themselves in this temporary world. Consciousness is doing the same thing with one source of energy that provides an eternal dwelling place, or do I have it backward? Are we trying to do the same thing that Consciousness has already done yet we've been blinded and keep struggling to do it on our own ignoring Its guidance simply because we're unaware of our source and who we really are? Evidently there is some invisible and unidentifiable source of all the visible stuff there is. Consciousness knows Its full potential and desires to exist in harmony in one place. But how can It accomplish that? It must create a dimension totally opposite from the invisible dimensions that exist in eternity, so that we can learn to moderate the vibes that seem to give is an individual perspective. It must create space, time, death, sorrow and stuff that is seemingly "physical". But how? I don't know. If I did, I feel that may remove any appeal of living here, as I try to look in the depth of my soul to spread love and compassion and may very well provide for a dull and routine life in eternity. I want to learn to live as the Nazarene lived, and I have an eternity to learn, as we all do. There is one clue that gives a hint as to what existence is, and that is deep within us. The Hadron Collider has split atoms apart and found nothing at the most inner place of our Being, and that is where the Nazarene told us the Kingdom is. My desire is to bring the vibrations into harmony in my kingdom of emptiness in order to project a life of love, joy and peace. I want to be the change I wish to see as I live here.

Last edited: Jan 17, 2018
  20. mac

As a reminder - this was the thread discussion topic.

I’ve done my stuff. I’ve researched and contemplated all I found. Then out of the blue recently I got a big surprise about something I had felt comfortable with for a long time – spirituality.

For a very long time I felt persuaded that experiences during life in-the-body enhanced the rate of personal spiritual progress. It’s what I thought spiritual guides had taught us. Nobody provided an alternative or at least I didn’t recognise it if they did.

The words we use may mean different things to each of us. In a similar way we have different ideas about the way we came into being, both as spirit individuals and as humans. I’ve always thought we progressed spiritually towards a state of near spiritual perfection before we reach our end as individuals - progression from where we are spiritually now to a point where no further progress can be made. Recently all that changed.

I still see us as from the source and identically similar to the source. When I say ‘us’ I’m referring to our ‘spirit selves’ our individual but spiritually-identical forms; identical ‘sparks’ of creative energy that animate every kind of personal existence. Those ‘sparks’ were spiritually perfect when they left the source to experience life as individuals and that spiritual perfection never changes. They don’t need to progress spiritually - they are already spiritually perfect. And when I refer to ‘they’ I’m actually meaning ‘us’, the spiritual us.

We each are individuated sparks of that divine source, eternally spiritually-perfect but appearing as something less. Isn’t that the grandest of illusions?