1. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.
    Dismiss Notice

illness / impairment

Discussion in 'Spiritual Growth & Development' started by mac, Aug 2, 2017.

1. mac

mac old member Staff Member

The following is from an entity calling himself ‘Spirit Guide Sparrow’ and relates to one or more subjects that have previously been discussed on ALF.
    Further guidance may be found at: http://www.spiritguidesparrow.com/index.html

I Am Mentally/Physically Impaired. Will I Still Be In The Afterlife?

No. The physical ailments of the biological body are not carried forth into the spirit world, unless you so choose to manifest that.

Such ailments and disabilities only effect the physical body and its functions, they do not effect the function of the soul or spirit. This is to say, if you were unfortunate to have lost a limb at some point in your physical life, you will regain that limb in the spirit world.

Not only that, but you can revert back to whatever age and appearance you most desire.

This is to say also, those who are ascribed severe disfigurements, illnesses, pains, diseases and so on will be victim to such things no further. Even those who cross over to the spirit world by particularly violent means, such as fire or explosion, will retain no lasting scar, injury or disfigurement to the soul.

Those that cannot walk, will walk once again. Those who cannot see, will see once again. Those who cannot talk, will talk once again. Those who cannot sense or touch will touch everything through multiple senses.

This may take a little time to adjust to. Those who ascribe to a particular mental disability or imbalance will similarly ascend beyond this in their afterlife. Again, such circumstances are a produce of the biological brain, not of the soul mind. It is a flaw in imperfect biology, not imperfect soul energy.

Though in these instances greater care must be given to them upon first passing over to the spirit world. They will require initial adjustment and reintegration back to their divine state of remembrance.

For those in particular desperate situations: it should be emphasised, as wonderful as the afterlife sounds to be, any act of desperation through physical suicide, as means to escape your life challenges, will ultimately lead to deep soul trauma and a deep rooted sense of regret.

One kind of suffering will be replaced with a different kind. For this reason it is strongly recommended you seek a spiritual or life counsellor for advice.

edit: my emphasis last two paragraphs

Last edited: Aug 3, 2017
  2. jimrich

jimrich Active Member

Much of what you say here answers a few of my questions regarding Irene and her extensive ailments prior to crossing over. In the 1st Reading, Irene was completely healthy, happy and carrying no signs of any ailments or conditions. She is pure spirit now with no "body" to worry about. At another Reading, the Medium said that when I see Irene again, she will look a lot younger than near the end of her Earth life.

This is helping me understand that, although Irene may have had a lot of unresolved, emotional trauma and pain from a bad past, she seemed completely free of any unhealed, emotional wounds that I was worried had gone with her into the Afterlife. We had done a lot of emotional work here but I felt she did not resolve a lot of hers before she crossed over. After she crossed, I learned of some more unresolved, emotional damages in her past, so I believed she was still carrying that trauma in Spirit. I'd like to understand how emotional/mental trauma is resolved or dropped in the Afterlife.

I believe this happened for my brother. A Medium told me that he was in a "cleaning process" now and could not speak with me at this time! I have yet to directly address him in the Afterlife but expect to some day. Both my brother and Irene have visited me in different situations so it's nice to still have them around. Irene is much stronger and obvious than anyone else that I currently know in the Afterlife.

3. mac

mac old member Staff Member

I'm heartened that Spirit Guide Sparrow's words and ideas had meaning for you and I hope others reading them will also be helped.