1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

If you do not die Young...

Discussion in 'General Afterlife Discussions' started by Kurt, Sep 11, 2018.

1. Kurt

Kurt Well-Known Member

Does it automatically mean that you are a younger soul?

That you have more incarnations left?

I ask this because we all know people below 30 who die are in their last incarnation...

Yet on the other hand, some... Such as Roberta and Mac, seem so spiritually advanced I cannot picture them reincarnating. Same goes for Monika and Bill Z.

Bill Z likes this.
  2. Bill Z

Bill Z Well-Known Member

Thanks Kurt.

Kurt likes this.
  3. Kurt

Kurt Well-Known Member

Your welcome Bill. :D

4. mac

mac senior member Staff Member

I think the simplest answer is "maybe"... :D

I'm not buying a number of notions concerning when and why individuals die. The ideas I've heard have not yet persuaded me. ;)

Last edited: Sep 11, 2018
    Kurt likes this.
  5. RobertaGrimes

RobertaGrimes Administrator

Actually, awhile back I decided that since I had given my life to God in 2009 I might as well go all-out with my spiritual growth and try to make this my last lifetime. If you had known me 20 years ago, you would know what a stretch that was! But then in 2016, when we were working on The Fun of Growing Forever - where this is a very relevant question - I asked my guide, Thomas, what I would have to do to make this my last lifetime. I thought it would be useful information for readers. He told me that this is now my last necessary lifetime... but he said I would come back one more time to teach. I retorted, "In your dreams!" Then I sighed. Knowing how different things look from there, I'm pretty sure I'll be happy to come back just to teach if I can be of help to Spirit. But here is my point, dear ALF friends: I was no prize spiritually when I started out, but apparently just by concentrating on spiritual growth I blew through what could have been many more lifetimes. And if I could do that, then wow, so can you!!

Kurt likes this.