1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

If people would be sure about afterlife would be more temptation to go there?

Discussion in 'General Afterlife Discussions' started by SashaS, Sep 15, 2018.

1. SashaS

SashaS Member

I think life is an individual experience here in earth to live. IMO if people would know for sure based in scientific facts that there is an afterlife this life would be different. Easy to go!
    I think is better the way it is!

Kurt likes this.
  2. bluebird

bluebird Well-Known Member

I think it would depend on the person. For myself, if my husband were still alive then I would have no desire to leave this world. Since he has died, I absolutely do want to die, but that is the case for me whether there is an afterlife or not. If I had proof that there is an afterlife, the difference that would make to me is that I would feel slightly less pain because I would know that my husband still exists and that I will be with him again.

Roma, DenverGuy, SashaS and 1 other person like this.
  3. Kurt

Kurt Well-Known Member

That is true. I also agree.

I think this is more for the Spirituality advanced.

The people who come here tend to have little else to accomplish on Earth. That's why they are so interested in the afterlife.

Maybe.... This is like a bus stop on the way out. ....

4. Kurt

Kurt Well-Known Member

I've just had a very painful life.

I've wanted to die since I was 4.

Thanks to Roberta Grime's and Albert Camus...

Among good friends and great people, I'm still here. But I am done with life.

SashaS likes this.
  5. SashaS

SashaS Member

Yes i feel the same way like you Bluebird. I would feel less pain but I would be more tempted to go and leave my experience of this life.

Kurt likes this.