1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

Ian Stevenson

Discussion in 'Afterlife Evidence' started by zilch, Jan 22, 2019.

1. Hazada Guess

Hazada Guess New Member

I don't know weather this is relevant here,but I was with my mother when she passed due to vascular dementia and old age.Just after the nurse had pronounced her dead,she stuck her tongue out.lol.

2. Ruby

Ruby Active Member

There is evidence of memories and emotions, however, in ADC's. The way my son appeared that night nearly a year ago now; he just seemed to embody his whole character somehow; the sense of presence was so strong. Then to hear the medium almost three weeks ago say he was laughing at me, also that I'd seen and heard him: true (to get both correct was surprising). One thing she said, emphasising me reading and reading this after-death stuff:- correct! -but with the tears dropping onto the book: at the time this struck a chord with me but later I thought: I knew all along. A few years ago we'd been driving along on an Easter week's holiday. My husband hit a bird and a minute later another bird flew at the car and emptied a lot of mess over the car windscreen. This was payback, but my son went on to make up a whole funeral story which featured the tears dropping off the beaks of the bird funeral party. I can't explain it, but I feel there's a connection there. I recognised it as significant when she said it, other than the connection with mortality, it's just a strange intake of knowledge you can't explain. I'm not deliberately being all dramatic for effect here- promise!
    Another example is this: I've just left Karen, who said that after the death of her father the family were together wondering as to the whereabouts of a financial document for the will. The lights in the room flashed a few times. She said when her mother got home she went straight to a drawer and found the document. It seemed that memory was being transmitted.
    She also said that when she had just had her first baby her father's face registered shock when he appeared in the doorway of the hospital ward with her mother on their visit to see their newborn grandson. He didn't tell her the reason for about six months: his dead mother had appeared standing behind the cot, and looking exactly as she appeared in life!

Monika likes this.
  3. RobertaGrimes

RobertaGrimes Administrator

I think we all would, dear Bluebird! But fortunately, that is not what we have in store....

4. RobertaGrimes

RobertaGrimes Administrator

Thank you for these, dear Ruby! I hear such stories all the time. Love it!

5. Ruby

Ruby Active Member

Thanks Roberta! They help indicate that memory and emotions may be retained.